The Model #1's

I'll get tracking numbers PM'd shortly, hand delivering the drop point now.

well john, i commented on your Westerns post without even really knowing where i was. once i figured it out, i took a look around. and wow. nice work man. i am watching your forum now and would be interested in pricing on your next run. love that drop point. saw Coop's thread. yowza! cheers.

Thanks, and welcome TPVT, glad you found us, we don't get out much lol. I'll be putting out prices on the #1's and starting the new progress thread for the next run with more details about the Dibs list.

well john, i commented on your Westerns post without even really knowing where i was. once i figured it out, i took a look around. and wow. nice work man. i am watching your forum now and would be interested in pricing on your next run. love that drop point. saw Coop's thread. yowza! cheers.
I must have screwed up. You should have been here long ago.
I'm sorry.

Thanks, and welcome TPVT, glad you found us, we don't get out much lol. I'll be putting out prices on the #1's and starting the new progress thread for the next run with more details about the Dibs list.
thanks. once the dib's list comes out, i'd like dibs on calling dibs!

Hey, the world's largest Redmeadow collection is about to be back to a four way tie tomorrow.

Oh, and a certain pre-cowbell whiner won't be able to whine after tomorrow:rolleyes::D

Did somebody say something? I felt a twinge but can't figure out where it came from.

200w.gif

Mack who?

Are you talking about that guy with two Corsair's that carries them tip up?

:p
Yeah, wait til he sees the Corsairs. I foresee a dibs call in his future.

Back