The most beautiful Busse of all time?

My beautiful satin INFI custom Silent Knight in its hand tooled, Celtic Armoralleather sheath.

Form, function and esthetics all in one lovely package.

A dream in steel.

I figured you'd wanna get rid of that old thing by now. ;) :D:D

Jaxx, Those daggers are pretty impressive. I wish i had caught the busse bug sooner.

Me too, man. Me too... :D:)

I don't know if you're this Jaxx but your name figures on this awesome Nuclear CG BOSS Jack from the Bad Mojo Website.

23jaxx_busse-cs-usc_nuke_med.jpeg

Incredibly awesome!

My sterile, satin, full convex NMSFNO with hand-shaped black canvas and solid bolts :D Though the same treatment Sus Scrofa is a beautifully evil-looking piece of slicey work, too.

Quick shot of the newly-arrived CS order fresh out of the box, oil and all:
IMG_2773.jpg

"The Knife" out for a trail run:
IMG_2783.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my meager contribution to this thread.

The Bluegrass Bowie, it is a beauty, with a fantastic distal taper and all done by Jerry himself.

I can't take pics for crap, so I'll just keep reusing the original...

Looks nice but reckon that's not even a real Busse. No talon guard. Wrong logo. Scrimshaw handle with brass pins. Bet it's not even INFI. Send it to me please, I have a proper steel recycling machine. :D

Aw there it is I knew someone would post a pic sooner or later beautiful never get tired of seeing that

Wish I knew the history on that knife what year? What steel? What arm or leg did you give up for it?

Wish I knew the history on that knife what year? What steel? What arm or leg did you give up for it?

Jerry made 3 for 3 brothers who wanted matching knives, back in '82, when he was first starting out.

Steel is D2 per Jerry.

They disappeared for several years, and then this one started showing up in pictures. Not sure who all owned it.

I first was picture when it belonged to, I think his screen name was Ru.

I put up a WTB in the exchange, and would keep bringing it to the surface for a few years.

One day, I get an email of a guy in Michigan asking if I was thatmguy, because when he posted in my WTB several tried to claim to be me.

Contacted, he offered at a price I could not turn down, and I bought it.

It was my grail knife.

Shortly after, I went to meet Jerry to get knives for a show, and took it to meet it's maker.

Jerry then relayed the story of the brothers, the knives, and how much went into the polish work.

I've told it before, only cost me $500. Best deal I ever had offered to me.

Ah that's so cool thank you IV seen that picture many times and in my mind still think it's the most beautiful Busse IV seen and one of the coolest knives IV seen period

Probably one of the sexiest limited CGFBM show runs. Done for the A G Russell Show 2010.
Tanker, green linen...

CGFBM_AGRussellShow2010.jpg

Back