The Mountian Bike Thread..

That is one heck of a machine! All it needs is a motor! :thumbup:

lookin' good J. Fox shocks are great and nice components. You've got the motor. It just needs an oil change and some cobwebs dusted off.....LOL

Hell yeah. Ellsworth are great bikes man. I'm going for a ride in about 45min here. Love XC.

Cool! I remember when the slx group came out but I never got to try it. I always used seam x9 stuff but there is no arguing the silky smooth shifting of shimano.

Im really waiting on pedals. I use platforms. I can't find my spd shoes. So all I've done is mess around on it

Got in a small ride this am. Spd pedals without shoes isn't ideal. Not for these pedals anyway. Got to get here ip to speed some anyway. Actually. She tracks much better going down at speed. Kinda what I read in the reviews before I got it anyway. The all mountian geometry is cool. It's built very laid back in the angles. So it just really likes to desend

Got in a small ride this am. Spd pedals without shoes isn't ideal. Not for these pedals anyway. Got to get here ip to speed some anyway. Actually. She tracks much better going down at speed. Kinda what I read in the reviews before I got it anyway. The all mountian geometry is cool. It's built very laid back in the angles. So it just really likes to desend

Awesome....I wish I gotten an All Mountain bike instead XC...

Back