The Mummy Sword– Influenced by the movie Mummy Returns

Archer Here

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi guys. Finished this custom piece up for a customer this week. This is similar to the sword Ardeth Bay uses in the Mummy Returns. We will be adding this one to the web site soon.

The Mummy Sword – Influenced by the Movie Mummy Returns
MummyBannor-Smalller.jpg

Measurements
Total Length = 36 ¼ ”
Blade Length = 28 “
Blade Width = 1 ¾ “
Blade Thickness = 3/16 “
Handle Length = 8 ¼ ”
Handle Width = 1 3/8”
Handle: Black Linen Micarta.
Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz
Steel: 1095 Heat Treated Spring Steel

101_0899.jpg

101_0935.jpg

101_0945.jpg

101_0906.jpg

101_0917.jpg

101_0951b.jpg

101_0955.jpg

Last edited:
ooo buddy looks like u could get a new job in hollywood

looks so smooth and ready to slash some mummies up

ooo

Thanks guys. Hollywood hasn't called yet. Don't expect to hear from them anyhow :) Yes, I looooove making them wild shaped swords. It's going from an idea to reality and you get to hold it in your hands. fun fun.

That thing is brutal! This is my favorite one from you. You're doing some really cool stuff man, keep doing what you're doing!

Thanks guys. These are fun to do, so I do plan on making more. Keeps my work intersting (A D D thing :).

I know this is an old thread. Though i wonder if such a sword is available for purchase?
And if so where is it available and how much? i looked on the scorpion page but could not find it..

Hi there, that one is no longer available to order from our site. Due to our continuous high order volume, and trying to keep our order wait times down, we had to remove a few of our more labor intensive blades. Sorry about that. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Thanks, Chris

Would you be willing to do a special order for this sword again?
We haven't been able to open that one up to orders for a while now. Our shop order list stays pretty full year round, and a sword like that effects our wait times for other orders needing to get out. Sorry.

Back