The mystery is history! The Official Busse Grab Bag Pics Thread

29757874206_f353142f16_k.jpg

1. SOS satin NMFBM!!! Awesome!!! I'm not sure if I'll keep it though because I already have a satin NMFBM. This one is awfully purdy though. It measures in at .26" thick. My other one is just over .27".

2. R9. A pretty underrated blade in my opinion.

3. Clip point SHe2. Black and tan G10 on sage coating.

4. BT6 with black blade and black/red/tan G10. People weren't kidding when they said this handle is thick! To me it feels like a SJTAC with double liners. Super comfy.

5. My favorite in the bunch. I THINK it was a satin, full convex Boss Jack in a previous life. Garth put a lot of work into this beauty. Thank you brother!!!! I love it!!! Black G10 with green dyed wood (walnut?) and green liners in between. Black mosaic pins. This thing just screams "fighting knife". It measures in at .185" thick. I really dig the deleted exposed pommel.

6. BG Boss Jack. Muddy with black and tan G10. I like the 90° spine on the BJ. If I wasn't an INFI snob, this would be a keeper for sure.

7. Satin MSe2. Dyed yellow wood scales with red liners and red mosaic pins. Not my color preference in any way but still very nice. If it was blue or green or even purple, I'd keep it.

8. Black 311. Not much to say about this one lol.

I was really hoping to get one of those satin custom shop Team Geminis and a Swamp Warden but I'm just as happy with #5 than I would be with anything else. This knife is awesome. I'm not even a bowie type of guy. It just feels perfect. Thanks again Busse crew for such a fun way to spend my money!

Ok you win, that NMFBM is just pure awesomeness

Yay my grab bag finialy arrived, oh the agony in waiting,
im not sure of all models, mabe all of you can help out a little,
1 looks like a bt6 but abit wierd.

its abit picture heavy

//Goran

alla3.JPG

g1.JPG

bt6.JPG

bt62.JPG

311.JPG

Blade runner, was that in 3 $500 bags? That's my favorite haul so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

its abit picture heavy

//Goran

alla3.JPG

g1.JPG

bt6.JPG

bt62.JPG

311.JPG

Its the Prototype BT6,
(If you dont like it, please PM or email me)
Thanks

29757874206_f353142f16_k.jpg

1. SOS satin NMFBM!!! Awesome!!! I'm not sure if I'll keep it though because I already have a satin NMFBM. This one is awfully purdy though. It measures in at .26" thick. My other one is just over .27".

2. R9. A pretty underrated blade in my opinion.

3. Clip point SHe2. Black and tan G10 on sage coating.

4. BT6 with black blade and black/red/tan G10. People weren't kidding when they said this handle is thick! To me it feels like a SJTAC with double liners. Super comfy.

5. My favorite in the bunch. I THINK it was a satin, full convex Boss Jack in a previous life. Garth put a lot of work into this beauty. Thank you brother!!!! I love it!!! Black G10 with green dyed wood (walnut?) and green liners in between. Black mosaic pins. This thing just screams "fighting knife". It measures in at .185" thick. I really dig the deleted exposed pommel.

6. BG Boss Jack. Muddy with black and tan G10. I like the 90° spine on the BJ. If I wasn't an INFI snob, this would be a keeper for sure.

7. Satin MSe2. Dyed yellow wood scales with red liners and red mosaic pins. Not my color preference in any way but still very nice. If it was blue or green or even purple, I'd keep it.

8. Black 311. Not much to say about this one lol.

I was really hoping to get one of those satin custom shop Team Geminis and a Swamp Warden but I'm just as happy with #5 than I would be with anything else. This knife is awesome. I'm not even a bowie type of guy. It just feels perfect. Thanks again Busse crew for such a fun way to spend my money!

i dont get it how many bags did u get and did u ask them to combine them for this super bag?

I bought 4 $500 grab bags. They all came together. Not sure if they put together 4 separate ones or just made it one big bag.

I've gotta ask i my green knive a SHE2?

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Yes sir, that's a moss green tan canvas clip point variant SHe2. Very cool knife !!
Nice scores !!! I basically scored same knives :)
Congrats !!!!

Also there's a thread Clampdaddy started " SHe2 variant " it's on page 2 currently

Last edited:
i think you got a 2000 dollar grab bag worth a hell of alot more great score

" Bladerunner7 "

Awesome scores !! Congrats !! Wow you went all in on the grab bags ! and it paid off :) !!!

its abit picture heavy

//Goran

bt6.JPG

bt62.JPG

Man, that score is fantastic!!! :thumbup: Not only did you get one of the only BT6 variants we've seen, but you got it in my favorite G10 color!!! :cool: :D Lucky duck!!! :thumbup: Yes, I'm jealous. :eek:

PS - You might want to reduce the size/resolution of your pics for posting here. While beautiful, they're pretty big! ;)

The knife is the BT6 or Bowie Team 6. It was a special project that was done for a specific group of people. They agreed to let us to sell the overrun blades to the general public, just not with their markings or in their color combo. Not gonna be many of these floating around. They are made of INFI. With such a small number left over we figured that the grab bag was the way to go. Congrats to everyone who was able to snag one of these rare blades.

Garth

First... It is badass!

Second... I don't know of any special unit that uses a "Team 6" in their name. I wonder who ordered that little gem? (He said sarcastically)

mgiousk.jpg

a big thank you to the busse crew for this box i wanted an ak for so long a passed up on buying from exchange
just hoping to get one in grab bag and then to get the bt6 as well awsome

boner!

First... It is badass!

Second... I don't know of any special unit that uses a "Team 6" in their name. I wonder who ordered that little gem? (He said sarcastically)

Jerry specifically stated it was not a project for the people you are alluding to :)

1. Rick
2. Daryl
3. Carl
4. Michonne
5. Carol
6. Maggie
7. Glenn

Would've been the BT7 but someone isn't going to make it thru the next episode.

Back