The mystery is history! The Official Busse Grab Bag Pics Thread

Finally I get to play too :)
Got dinged the first day, shipped on the 9th, and arrival today.
Thanks Jerry and crew for offering these, awesome way to make up my mind on some of the great knives that have been offered!
redsfairlane2-0.jpg

Thanks again for your help ExtraBacon!!
I'm happy... They are kind of knives I might not have looked too closely at, yet I can't put em down!
Dangerous affliction, this Busse thing...
:thumbup:

I got the same 4 blades as redsfairlane, just different colors, except the Swamp Warden. Funny thing is, I think I like the 411 and the warden the best. Of course, the more I handle them, the more I like them all :D The Boom Parang is growing on me. On a side note, I think these are the sharpest blades I've ever gotten, especially the 411, Dave over at the Yard did a fine job :thumbup:

Surprised there wasn't at least one bag delivered today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bet those elmax steak knives would be great for skinning whitetail. I may have to pick one up for that purpose one day!

They are great for skinning, you won't regret it… ;)

Look for one of the 3.5-4" blade versions, I would say that's about the right size for the task.

That blade shape does look like it would lend itself to dressing and skinning tasks.

That blade shape does look like it would lend itself to dressing and skinning tasks.

Too pretty to use. Sell it and make a pretty penny!

[video=youtube;A7bYNdbn4T0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7bYNdbn4T0[/video]

I want to have a nice leather sheath made for my steak knife and take it to fine restaurants on the rare/special occasion that I go out for a nice steak! It would enhance the experience... I'm never happy with the steak knife they bring me! (Plus wifey said she'd be ok with it so that's a bonus) :D

Wow, looks like mammoth tooth to me. Out of consideration for the mammoth I insist you only cut leafy greens :)

Seriously nice score.

Back