The new and improved Sher version of the Cherokee Rose. Where's Bro?

Well, there it is, Bro. Sher thought your model needed some improvements. I can't give you specs because this model hasn't been shipped yet. Sher wanted your approval of his new and improved version before he started production so took this pix and sent it with Pala.

I emailed Gelbu and told him that I was not quite sure if you would like the improvements or not so hold off on production run.

Attachments

• cherokee rose joke pix.jpg
    cherokee rose joke pix.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 677
Hmmm... and Sher was involved.... How many pounds does this puppy weight? and how thick? ;)

My guess is 2.5 pounds and 1/2 inch thick on the spine.

Uncle Bill, did Gelbu mention any of these details?

I e-mailed a heads-up to Yvsa....is Sher sensitive to a size 12 moc ?

LMAO...I just cant believe that they cant keep anything the way it is, even for one model. Maybe this is Sher's version of "make a special something once a month". ( I have a feeling they do a little special something everyday):rolleyes: :D

Dave, you're going to ruin this before Bro gets here.

I figured if he could survive this thread without having a heart attack he's good for another 20 or 30 years.

GODDAYUMN!!!!
WHAT A MISERABLE LOOKING PIECE OF PURE $HIT!!!!!!

TELL THE KAMI, SHER OR WHOMEVER THAT IF I HAD WANTED THE GODDAYUMNED KNIFE TO LOOK LIKE THAT THEN I WOULD HAVE MADE THE MODEL LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHEROKEE ROSE IS TO BE MADE MADE EXACTLY LIKE THE GODDAYUMNED MODEL RIGHT DOWN TO THE CONVEX BLADE OR IT IS TO NOT BE MADE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO HOLLOWS TO BE IN THE BLADE AND IT MUST HAVE THE EXACT SHAPED BLADE WITH THE ROLLED STYLE THE MODEL IS!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN SEND THEM A COPY OF THIS POST TO TELL AND SHOW THEM HOW DISAPOINTED AND UNHAPPY I AM WITH SHER!!!!!!!!!!
@*&^@%$@&#**@&&^^@*&*&^@%$$%@@$%#&^@

DAMN!!!!

Since Sher has been keeping the weights of his recent works down to usual specs, I don't think he made the bowie too heavy.

edit: Though that probably won't be any comfort to Yvsa...

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bob

PS: I don't like the looks of Sher's design either.

I just had the best laugh I've ever had provided by this forum.

I know, Bro, that you probably had me figured out but thanks for the response anyway. Dave had me figured.

This is a "do what you want" project. If they decide to ship it over that's the way we'll see it. One of a kinder, do what you want by Sher.

Are Sanu or Bura taking a try at this?? Sher just caused a lot of extra time in the sweat lodges (at least two).

Actually I would prefer that this insulting what ever it is not to ever be shipped and that it be mounted on the wall as an example of the biggest insult the kamis have ever made to one of BirGhorkas customers.

Right now I have good reason now to Never Buy anything else from the kamis and to help support them like I have in the past.
I thought they cared how their American customers thought about their work, but this proves that at least Sher does not.

I spent nearly a year making that model perfect not only for myself, but for the rest of us who wanted a real Bowie knife.
I have over 30 H.I.Khukuris and I was really looking forward to getting exactly what I showed them I wanted made.

I really thought that they could do it, but I guess now I will have to make another model and send it to the kamis in Pakistan to see if they can follow directions without making improvements!!!!!!!

I'd give the kamis one more chance to get it right. But, I'd like to hear from Sher why he thought these would improve upon Yvsa's design and model. Otherwise, how are the kamis to learn to improve on their craftsmanship?

Originally posted by Bill Martino
Dave, you're going to ruin this before Bro gets here.

I figured if he could survive this thread without having a heart attack he's good for another 20 or 30 years.

"I just had the best laugh I've ever had provided by this forum.

I know, Bro, that you probably had me figured out but thanks for the response anyway. Dave had me figured."

This is a "do what you want" project. If they decide to ship it over that's the way we'll see it. One of a kinder, do what you want by Sher.

Bro this was a GODDAMNED JOKE????

Maybe I am good for ANOTHER GODDAMNED 20 - 30 YEARS!!!!

I SURE AS PHUCK AIN'T LAUGHING THOUGH!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT NOW I COULDN'T GIVE A PHUCK LESS HOW THE PHUCKING BOWIE COMES IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got this buddy with a shop in Pakistan and another buddy with the shop in India. We'll teach those rotten BirGorkha kamis a lesson.

Seriously, I have high hopes. That's why I'm getting only a couple made first round -- really prototypes. If it ain't right back to the forge it goes.

BBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called it! I called it! I called it! :D :D :D LOL LOL LOL!!!

Laugh, Bro. They are busy working on the Cherokee Rose prototypes and I'm betting they come in 98%.

Not unreasonable for several prototypes to be done, but I would submit that it will take time for the kamis to get it right to where Yvsa gives the best proto his blessing or not. Let's give them that chance. I'd like to see how this knife develops. Remember how the HI katana developed.

Based on past experience I think the prototypes will come in at 98%. Sher was working on this knife before Bro's model even got to BirGorkha. It's not even up for consideration.

Back