The NEW hat thread

Hey, I don't get it! Can someone help me here? What is a Hat or what kind is it? You lost me! Thanks in advance!

FT (PSoJKK, #36)

Well - the best I can figure is:

You select the hat type you want (or whatever product apparently - shirt, etc) -
On the detailed product screen - select the "add to inquiries" from the selection at the top -
On the following page, select the color and size you want - and Submit Inquiry -
On the next page you can input all your info and then there is an "upload image" where, I presume you are to upload the logo you want.

Is that the jist of it? Do we need the logo in JPG format?

Was someone going to get a list of people here on the forum and then submit the order for the group discount?

Seems like we are kinda in a limbo state here on this - was the intention to just have each person have to go through the entire "inquire for a quote" process for one or two hats each?

best

mqqn

Well - the best I can figure is:

You select the hat type you want (or whatever product apparently - shirt, etc) -
On the detailed product screen - select the "add to inquiries" from the selection at the top -
On the following page, select the color and size you want - and Submit Inquiry -
On the next page you can input all your info and then there is an "upload image" where, I presume you are to upload the logo you want.

Is that the jist of it? Do we need the logo in JPG format?

Was someone going to get a list of people here on the forum and then submit the order for the group discount?

Seems like we are kinda in a limbo state here on this - was the intention to just have each person have to go through the entire "inquire for a quote" process for one or two hats each?

best

mqqn
I assume they have the logo on file from the prototypes that were made.
I figured on just asking if they had the JK logo or do they need an upload.
I have the image saved in my photo library so it shouldn't be a problem sending it to them if needed.
As near as I can tell it's an individual buy unless we can band together and get a group buy and subsequent discount, but getting the group to agree an a certain style might be problematic so we need to start polling now, so we can come to a consensus on color/pattern, material, type of hat, as in trucker, one size fits all elastic back or velcro adjustable.
Then submit our voted on choice and wait for a quote.
Then collect moneys and send the order in.
Then wait for a Nov/Dec. delivery.
Easy peasy.:D

The problem with a group buy is someone will have to mail them all to the buyers, that’s an extra cost to be considered.

Sorey I have been neglecting this thread! I just emailed with ordering and possible group buy questions, and will update when I hear. I had never really tried to navigate the website until today, having just ordered through emails before, and it is a little confusing for sure..

Best I can tell from poking around on the website is that once you find what you would like, you select "Add to Inquiries". This bring you to a page that allows you to select color, size, and quantities for the item you selected. Once you've chosen your color, size, quantity, select "Update Cart". If the information looks correct there, select "Submit Inquiry." That brings up this page:
Screenshot-20190330-181910-Chrome.jpg

From there, presumably, you let them know that you want the "JK Handmade Knives" patch embroidered on your product.

Considering how many "hoops" you have to jump through to get to that point, it may be easier to just send an email to them saying, "I'm interested in purchasing item# xxxxx with the JK Handmade Knives patch embroidered on it. Can you please send an invoice to this email address?"

All that being said, they do seem to carry some quality products, and I'm just about ready for a new hat. Considering I can't find a Pelicans/Saints hat that I'm wild about right now, I might give this process a try next week.

I never saw or heard of anyone actually getting an order completed -
best
mqqn

Back