The New & Improved Website Looks Great!

One additional observation under the Shop tab: currently stating two licensed products, hats and men's Tees but both pics are of the CPK hats. Perhaps waiting on Nathan to be photographed for the site as its male model? :)

And one thing I would comment on, which has nothing to do with the site is shipping costs, as in maybe someone could give you better pricing? Went to buy a hat off the new site until I noticed its 13.00 to ship a 18.00 hat!? I luv you guys, but a $31.00 baseball cap is a bit much. Is it a really heavy hat?

And one thing I would comment on, which has nothing to do with the site is shipping costs, as in maybe someone could give you better pricing? Went to buy a hat off the new site until I noticed its 13.00 to ship a 18.00 hat!? I luv you guys, but a $31.00 baseball cap is a bit much. Is it a really heavy hat?

Buy a Behemother instead, the same flat $13 shipping fee. Now that’s truly a steal :D

But seriously, this is the very early phase of getting this website together and getting the kinks ironed out. I think that it’s defaulting to the only shipping rate which is currently $13. Just FYI, the hats and the Tees were offered at $7.05 (?) shipping as a stand alone when Jo was using the USPS. They can easily be shipped by First-Class Mail for about $4.95 domestically as long as the package weighs no more than 13 (15?) ounces and the label is printed from PayPal/Pitney Bows.

Yes, I was practicing putting in something new. I didn't have the picture readily available for the t-shirt, but we will fix that. I believe the shipping cost for things like shirts and hats will be $8. Knives will be $13. There's more to add, but today we are playing around as a crash course. It's not all perfect. But, the behemothers really are coming soon.

Back