The new Midwest School of Bushcraft

Oh, baby these things are filling up fast.
I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys.
This is gonna be awesome!!

Scott,
I'm taking the the camera, I'm gonna be the unofficial videographer.:D
Iz

Me too Iz. Im really excited about going. :thumbup:

Ill have my camera too. Freakin paparazzi .:p

You guys gotta make it up my way sometime. I'm working on getting a school of sorts started where my shop is located along with hopefully someday a outfitters store.
Scott

You guys gotta make it up my way sometime. I'm working on getting a school of sorts started where my shop is located along with hopefully someday a outfitters store.
Scott

That would be a be a blast. I have so many places I want to go and so little time.

That would be a be a blast. I have so many places I want to go and so little time.

My third annual Campout/Shop Tour is Columbus Day weekend in Oct. you gents are certainly welcome to come. There's a thread about it in my forum. Would love to meet you guys.
Scott

Scott,
I can't make it this year but I'm serious when I say I'd like to make it up there next year if you have one. I think it would be a once in a lifetime deal and it sounds awesome. Thanks for the invite.
And you guys are always welcome here anytime you can make it.
Iz

Scott I really wanna make it up there too. Your annual meet always looks like such an awesome time. With my fathers health issues, it wont be this year, but im gonna put it on the books for next year. Too many guys live out east that I havent met yet..... :thumbup:

An outfitter store??? wow that would be amazing. Ive always wanted to have a small shop like that.

You guys are welcome anytime and yes, my event is going to be every year. The store is in the future. Not ready yet.
Looking forward to hearing about your trip with IA Woodsman.
Scott

I am looking forward to this class next year. My new job put a damper on this year. Dang!

sounds like you guy's are going to have a blast! Ia woodsman I definetly want to come out and do a class with you soon. Would love to get a group up here and host a class if I could get some instructors.We have lots of big woods up here.More forest and swamps with few people.Scott best luck with your school and outfitter store.My son is moving to New Hampshire soon and when I go visit him I am definetly going to go see you!

Mike

Back