The new Midwest School of Bushcraft

That's the down side to the internet. You meet so many cool people that live so far away.
I want to go to way more places than I can afford to.
Iz

The September class is full. If there is enough interest, I can plan another 101 class in October.

Hey Ia, is a hammock ok for shelter for the weekend, or is the camp area without good hangin spots? Also potable water? Need to know so I can get some more water tabs if I need em...

Hey Ia, is a hammock ok for shelter for the weekend, or is the camp area without good hangin spots? Also potable water? Need to know so I can get some more water tabs if I need em...

Hammock should be fine. I am going to haul in water. I will also have a filter and iodine tabs for people to try out.

There is at least one good hammock spot and I've got dibs!

Oh...just remembered I am working that day and won't be there til 2200 or so...

I guess I'm sleepin on the ground. :(

There is at least one good hammock spot and I've got dibs!

Oh...just remembered I am working that day and won't be there til 2200 or so...

I guess I'm sleepin on the ground. :(

Heh. I'll save a spot for you by the cooler.
:D

Luckily in the spot we'll be at, the ground is plenty comfy. I probably won't want to bother setting up a hammock after getting in late, so I'll just make a debris mattress.

I'll be there in September and October, sorry about that guys. :D Really looking forward to it since I've been trying to avoid the heat all summer. Plus I think it will be quite an accomplishment to say you were in the very first Midwest School of Bushcraft class.

Luckily in the spot we'll be at, the ground is plenty comfy. I probably won't want to bother setting up a hammock after getting in late, so I'll just make a debris mattress.

Ya, that sucks you wont be able to ride up with us. You will have plenty of us to help ya with your gear when you get there man. :thumbup:

I'm not good at maths and stuff but I know it's less than a month 'till the fun starts... I think I calculated that right.:confused:

Snow: (arriving late) Hey guys is this the Class for the Midwest School of Bushcraft?
Us: No this is the Sierra Club meeting
Snow: Oh OK can I hang here with you anyway?
Us: Don't worry pumpkin we'll take care of you, here's a ribeye steak

Back