The NEXT SALE

Thank you for jumping that up to 40 as the original thought (I think) was 20. I might get a seat at the table after all!

Thank you for jumping that up to 40 as the original thought (I think) was 20. I might get a seat at the table after all!

I think it was 30, and that's because we didn't have enough blades to do another sale of 40, but they're in process and should be ready by next Friday. :thumbsup:

I initially planned to get 2 FK2s; one for myself, and one as a gift to a good buddy.

I somehow got lucky last week with my crappy phone connection from the roadside.

Uncle Matty made a good point: With so many CPK'ers vying for these (including folks new to CPK, trying to get their first), I'm going to sit out on these sales until they slow down enough to indicate that the folks who want one, have had the chance to get one, before I try for a 2nd (plenty of time. Hunting season's a ways away).

Good luck to everyone on this next sale!

I think there’s a widespread sentiment among many of the regular members - many of whom have perfected their technique - to let others, especially newer members, get their hands on one of these spectacular blades before trying to claim a 2nd for themselves. Hope so.
Good luck everyone! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back