The NEXT SALE

To cut down the bickering g and the commentary as I had already steed. It was just an idea as this past Friday's sales thread got carried away with abject comments.

I don't know...

It seems to me that as with all things related to Social Media... It is just more like human nature and that people seem to love to fuss and carry on about all matter of things. Here it may be knife related but elsewhere it might be politics or even the latest celebrity scandal/gossip.

Last edited:
Ninjo wouldn't have to look at the time stamps beyond 3.00 pm anyway, assuming we modify our original post to reflect our order. I guess the banter and the bickering can continue after 3.01pm

And when I'm already amazed at CPK's attention and care towards their customer base, Nathan/CPK still manages to pull something that amazes me even more!

Kudos!

*** still sitting out on the rest of these UFK sales until it looks like most folks who want one, have had a chance to snag one, before I try for a 2nd.

From what I've seen in past sales, the BF server can't handle that many more than 50 (maybe 60) posts in the first minute. Here's hoping the server doesn't glitch too badly for anyone trying. The only thing worse than falling outside the top 40 when trying for these sales, would be seeing your post show 3:01 because the dang server froze.

Question how do I figure out my stamp lol, seriously ! I went back to the last ufk/FK2 sale and the time of post is gone :-( I’m curious to know if that made the 59 second mark :) Maybe I just hit my head to hard this morning. Cause it can’t be this difficult to find the time stamp lol.

If I posted this in wrong section please bounce it to the correct area :) Thank you

You can’t. The software replaces the time stamp with a date at some point.
Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist and Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist may still be able to see the times but we can’t.
Probably a good thing you brought it up.
I like it !!! Cloak & dagger type stuff , Area 51 CPK time slots :) :)
Yeah I was just curious :) Thank you. When another maker had a “sales type event” will just say. I never knew then either as to a time stamp :)

For Friday's sale, scales will include

Black Canvas micarta
Black Linen micarta
Natural Canvas micarta
OD Green Canvas micarta (found more, we're good!)
Tri-color Rag micarta
OD Green G10
Forest Green G10
Red and Black multi-G10
Orange and Black multi-G10

Burlap micarta! We found some material!
Terotuf! It made it!

Ghost Black is scheduled to arrive today. Fingers crossed!

Thanks!
Jo

Last edited:
What is this Ghost Black you speak of?
The photos of the Ghost Black G10 are very hard to capture/do it justice, and I'm too YouTube illiterate to take/post a video of it. I can only try to describe what you're seeing in Bob's photos.

The Ghost Black, is black, but has a frosted look to it that changes with the light, so it can look grayish in some light, blacker in others. It creates an odd depth to it.

It almost looks like a multilayered material with black underneath and a translucent frosted layer nearer the surface.

I'm going to be at a conference, trying to score from my phone. (Hopefully it isn't during one of the topics to which I want/need to pay attention)
1 minute sale? Who am I kidding, lol; I don't stand a chance this week.

Back