The NEXT SALE

Will the open order today be open for awhile or just a mad dash for milliseconds? I will be on the interstate driving and trying to avoid parking in a ditch, but will if that is what it takes. lol.

Christian is either answering in jest or mixing up the BC'er open order (5 PM EST) for the DEF Friday sale (3 PM EST), unless you are confusing the two? The mere few second racy-pacy sale will be the DEF sale. The open order normally is kept open for an entire weekend or till the 100 or so BC'er get claimed faster than this intended weekend's open order period.

Five double edge dagger ground 6" Utility Fighter, Friday Oct 11th

Out in the main sale area here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

Also, Field Knife pre-order, Friday Oct 11th

The purpose of this pre-order is to accommodate customization.

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time. Pre-order opens at 5:00

Nathan, Thank you. You're way too accommodating. What customization is available on the pre order ? Swedges, , double edges and Bowie tips etc? Satin finishes and acid washed stuff ? Ooh boy!, is it true? :)
Forgive me if this is already been discussed. I’m off my rocker lately.

Has it been "a while" yet? :) I need an HDFK in my life.

Never fear. You’ve come to the right place. :thumbsup: Keep an eye on the Buy/sell/trade thread (and regular fixed blade exchange of course). There’s usually an opportunity at least once/mo, if not more.

I recognize your handle from Spydieland as a crusader of all things 3V/4V/Cruwear. Like I said, you’ve come to the right place to scratch that itch. :)

Never fear. You’ve come to the right place. :thumbsup: Keep an eye on the Buy/sell/trade thread (and regular fixed blade exchange of course). There’s usually an opportunity at least once/mo, if not more.

I recognize your handle from Spydieland as a crusader of all things 3V/4V/Cruwear. Like I said, you’ve come to the right place to scratch that itch. :)

Thanks! Got a WTB post up there now. Yep, in the market for a few fixed blade companion pieces to my new Cruwear Micarta Shaman. Heard great things about the CPK Delta 3V and I get to support a local business at the same time. FK on pre-order. Now just need to track down an unbuffed 3V HDFK. :)

Back