The NEXT SALE

I'm going to "sticky" this thread so it will stay here on the top. I'll update this 1st post weekly to let you guys know what we're preparing for the weekly sale and to announce any upcoming pre-orders.

DEK1 sale in AEBL, 5 available, May 28th

Also a few Kepharts in AEBL and Delta 3V

Out in the main sale area here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time.

Also, we plan to have our second open pre-order for 2021. We're getting ready to start full production of the updated 6" Utility Fighter 2 for a special customer. We will be taking customized orders for this knife than can be piggy backed onto this run. We're starting production now to deliver spring '22.

Pre-order opens at 5:00 eastern time.

^ Jo, Bo, Mark, Fred and I hope to see you there.
I want to have my ducks in a row for this sale. Who (i.e. which Bladeforums user) posts the for-sale listing? Where are the previous for-sale listings so I can see how they work? Thanks

I want to have my ducks in a row for this sale. Who (i.e. which Bladeforums user) posts the for-sale listing? Where are the previous for-sale listings so I can see how they work? Thanks
There is a bunch of information here that will help you get oriented...

Easy. Nathan posts the sale. He gave you the link to the section already, it’s in the quote of his you just used.

To see previous sales, you can scroll through that forum section, its chronological, but damn, you should have a handle on some of this, you’ve been a member for a long ass time 😂🍺

I'm going to "sticky" this thread so it will stay here on the top. I'll update this 1st post weekly to let you guys know what we're preparing for the weekly sale and to announce any upcoming pre-orders.

DEK1 sale in AEBL, 5 available, May 28th

Also a few Kepharts in AEBL and Delta 3V

Out in the main sale area here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time.

Also, we plan to have our second open pre-order for 2021. We're getting ready to start full production of the updated 6" Utility Fighter 2 for a special customer. We will be taking customized orders for this knife than can be piggy backed onto this run. We're starting production now to deliver spring '22.

Pre-order opens at 5:00 eastern time.

^ Jo, Bo, Mark, Fred and I hope to see you there.
Dang…I hope to live that long. 😢

Wish I could have a chance at a EDC instead of having to go to bladeshow and get lucky. Sorry just ranting.

Back