The NEXT SALE

giphy.gif

Prolly about 2 weeks
Hi Nathan,

I am struggling to find finished design pictures of DEK 2 and DEK 3. I found the threads, but I am not sure if the pictures are reflecting the completed design.

Also, I have read that the pre-order will offer MagnaCut as an option, is this still the case.

And one last thing, I did not experience any pre-order before, does it work like drops/Friday sales? You announce when, where and how many and people jump in? Do you fill the pre-orders in seconds/minutes like drops? Or do you try to accommodate the numbers if it is within your production capability?

Hi Nathan,

I am struggling to find finished design pictures of DEK 2 and DEK 3. I found the threads, but I am not sure if the pictures are reflecting the completed design.

Also, I have read that the pre-order will offer MagnaCut as an option, is this still the case.

And one last thing, I did not experience any pre-order before, does it work like drops/Friday sales? You announce when, where and how many and people jump in? Do you fill the pre-orders in seconds/minutes like drops? Or do you try to accommodate the numbers if it is within your production capability?

There are no finalized DEK2&3 pictures yet. That work is in process.

Yes, there will be an option for magnacut.

The pre-orders are left open for a week, so there is no big hurry. But it can take a year to ship. I take the orders and order material and add the pre-orders to a standard run and then ship them alongside the regular sales. We were ahead of schedule on the DEK1 and the Kepharts and we're ahead of schedule on the FK2 but we are very behind schedule on the K18. I try to anticipate the time to ship and I'm usually pretty close but a person should not order on a pre-order if they're uncomfortable with a wait.

I'm brand new to both this forum and your brand but I've been intrigued ever since I saw the Field Knife. Can someone let me know what information I need to stay up to date with to buy some products? I've seen references for drops and sales but I don't know when they regularly happen.

I'm brand new to both this forum and your brand but I've been intrigued ever since I saw the Field Knife. Can someone let me know what information I need to stay up to date with to buy some products? I've seen references for drops and sales but I don't know when they regularly happen.

Following this thread will keep you apprised of upcoming sales.

Check this out as well if you haven’t yet.

You can also check out the website https://carothersknives.com/. Older models that are built and ready to go can be found there. It is updated as they become available.

Is this the newer model with:
--jimping on the butt of the blade
--Flat spot (on the bottom of the handle) as compared to the original?

Thanks.

Morning Mr. Carothers...don't know if this will make it to you on time.. would love to purchase your 6" Utility fighter with double red canvas micarta i.e. (Maroon).....don't know how long a waiting list you have? Been talking to Jo the last few days...my name is Elias.

Morning Mr. Carothers...don't know if this will make it to you on time.. would love to purchase your 6" Utility fighter with double red canvas micarta i.e. (Maroon).....don't know how long a waiting list you have? Been talking to Jo the last few days...my name is Elias.

Hello Elias, welcome to our subform. We don't normally keep lists, we have sales on Fridays. We're having a sale of the 6" utility fighter tomorrow. It will be posted at 3:00 Eastern Time on this subform here on bladeforums:

Since you are new here, if you really want a UF2, go to the "proxy" thread and ask someone to proxy for you in tomorrow's drawing. Maybe one of the fast-fingered guys will score one for you. Last week was slower than normal and even slow people could get one. But you never know when they might sell out in one second.

Back