The NEXT SALE

Cung, if it turns out that sryt95 doesn't need one. I would appreciate one.

Thanks

Last edited:
Twenty f$&#@:g two! I just let out so many four letter words in my kitchen I'm pretty sure I made the dog blush lol.
I feel like this is a sign. Once again I'm freaking 22. If it happens once more can I get a cpk patch or sticker with my personal bid placement number on it? I'm gonna start wearing a tin foil hat so big brother can't interfere with my quickness in the future.

Ok, so.. I did a bit of math.. :( won't be able to get and keep a 4V LC from today's sale. So, i'll proxy my spot. First one to quote me here, gets it!
Cheers,
C.

I could use one. would be appreciated.
Hmmm....I was able to snag one for you, but it looks like you were able to get one for yourself! :)

Just FYI, in case you are not aware - the purpose of a "proxy" is to have someone trying to snag a spot on your behalf, in the event you are not able to participate in the sale. You were able to join - so a proxy was not needed.

Now I will be moving my proxy to the next in line who requested one.
Shark01 Shark01 ?

Just FYI, in case you are not aware - the purpose of a "proxy" is to have someone trying to snag a spot on your behalf, in the event you are not able to participate in the sale. You were able to join - so a proxy was not needed.
This.

Now the person proxying has headaches trying to find someone else, or Nathan and Jo have to sort through more mess.

Ok, so.. I did a bit of math.. :( won't be able to get and keep a 4V LC from today's sale. So, i'll proxy my spot. First one to quote me here, gets it!
Cheers,
C.

I would love the proxy...thanks!

Last edited:
Hmmm....I was able to snag one for you, but it looks like you were able to get one for yourself! :)

Now I will be moving my proxy to the next in line who requested one.
Shark01 Shark01 ?
Sorry I wasn't going to be able to make it but my plans were canceled. I should have let you know.
thanks again

Back