The NEXT SALE

Can someone proxy 8 BC’s for me today?

Just kidding! ;) You all have fun in the big keyboard battle today. I am strictly a pre-order guy going forward.

Phil

Will the BC sale thread today be created and locked ahead of time or will we have to watch the sub-forum for it to appear at 3:00 Eastern?

~Chip

I have some Dr appointments Friday and not sure if I will get back in time..would anyone consider proxy bidding for me?
Just thought I'd check again if somebody would consider proxying for me today before I go in to appointments.
Thanks, John

looking for a buddy to help me with an HDFK in the next sale. I travel so much I can't follow when the sales threads open. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

looking for a buddy to help me with an HDFK in the next sale. I travel so much I can't follow when the sales threads open. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob,

The do not occur every Friday but it’s pretty much a given that it will be on Friday @ noon. Same format you are familiar with from FBF. Nathan will give notice on the first post on this thread.

I would really appreciate someone willing to proxy a HDFK for me in the upcoming sale.

Work puts me on the road during these Fri sales, and this last BC sale made me realize that there's just no way whatever spotty connection my phone may get while stopping by the roadside would suffice.

I don't have any feedback here, or very much posting history as I tend to read more than I post, but if references would help, I'm on ebay and arfcom with the same username bluemax_1, with 100% positive feedback.

Just remember that tomorrow's sale is going to be on the fixed blade section of the main knife makers' forum as opposed to taking place on here, as they usually tend to. This means that you've got to "swag up" your keyboard-fu as there will be a couple of extra moves involved before you the lucky winners manage to hit that HDFK winners nirvana ;)

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say about 15 (+ or - 5!). This is purely a guess based on the number of HDFKs which went out as recently as 11/21 or were destined to be shipped out around that time, plus the last of the 14 preorder units remaining unfulfilled (9 buyers IIRC), making me to believe that CPK is about ready to offer their last official Friday Sale of 2017 in addition to fulfilling the equal amount of units of those remaining on the preorder list in the next few weeks before Christmas :)

These are the last of the first batch of blades. Some folks increased their orders on the pre-order list which didn't leave very many left for sales. So unfortunately there are only 10 knives available. I'm sorry I know we were going to try to do larger sales but there aren't any extras. This is it.

We started processing the next batch of 3V today, it should yield several hundred HDFK next year but pickings are going to be a little slim in the short-term.

These are the last of the first batch of blades. Some folks increased their orders on the pre-order list which didn't leave very many left for sales. So unfortunately there are only 10 knives available. I'm sorry I know we were going to try to do larger sales but there aren't any extras. This is it.

We started processing the next batch of 3V today, it should yield several hundred HDFK next year but pickings are going to be a little slim in the short-term.
:thumbsup:

If you just started processing the next batch of 3V, would that mean several hundred HDFKs becoming available for normal purchase/pre-order early next year?

Oh yeah !!!!!!! I can see ( hopefully ) purchasing some more HDFK’s next year :)

Nathan,

Is there any possibility g10 handles might come along down the road ? Could use some Zombie green and atomic orange to match my FK’s :) :)

:eek: Make that 1-2 seconds of inventory. Glad I started limbering up today. ;)

Any chance I could get a person to proxy for me tomorrow? I would much appreciate any help I can get. Thank you

Would love to snag one but I will be traveling and won't be able to participate.:( Best wishes to all who try tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back