The NEXT SALE

Since we will finish the EDC 2.0 preorder tomorrow (and we started cutting chips on the BC preorder today) we could start another pre-order. If this sale of HDFK on Friday goes quickly and there appears to be unmet demand we may start another pre-order for more HDFK on Friday.
Really happy to hear this, if i don't have luck in the sale today i'll definitely pre order one thanks

Last edited:
Since we will finish the EDC 2.0 preorder tomorrow (and we started cutting chips on the BC preorder today) we could start another pre-order. If this sale of HDFK on Friday goes quickly and there appears to be unmet demand we may start another pre-order for more HDFK on Friday.

If you do, I will pre-order one if I don't snag one at 3:00. Or if I snagged one at 3:00 but not with the scales I really wanted. Thanks.

Last edited:
I’ll jump in for a pre order :) :)
Thank you for just even considering another preorder:)

We had a small sale on this forum yesterday at 3 and also one week ago.

We are building up inventory for the Blade show so we will resume larger sales in a few weeks.

Thank you for the clarification, Nate. Is this not the proper thread to be monitoring for notification of these sales?

Back