The nothing over $75 sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to clear some space so I've got a bunch of different blades and doodads for sale.

Nothing over $75.00.
All prices include shipping.
Discounts offered for multiple purchases.
NO TRADES!
CON US sales only.
Paypal (+3.9% fee or Personal payment option), USPS Money Order, Personal check if I know you.

Please PM me or email me at Tony2Piece@aol.com for purchase, inquiries, pic requests, etc...

So here we go!

TI FRAMELOCKS

A.G. Russell Spearpoint Framelock 2nd -- This is a near new in box 2nd. Blade is 154CM, stonewashed, and flat ground. I have sharpened and stropped the edge. Bead blasted Ti framelock lockup is solid and early and blade is centered upon closure. Opening and closing action is a little stiff, but it has never been broken in. -- WAS $65.00 NOW $60.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD

RANDOM STUFF

Atwood Ring Tool -- Size 12, but will fit Size 13. Blue anodized Titanium. Fits all 1/4" hex bits. Comes in it's plastic bags with ID card, two rubber O-rings, and 1/4" Phillips bit. -- WAS $35.00 NOW $30.00

Microtech UT-7 Kydex sheath w/ Tek Lock -- Situated for middle back, horizontal, right hand draw. Designed specifically for the UT-7 with flat screws and rounded top. Would not suggest use for UT-6. Don't know if the new domed tri-wing screws will work with this kydex. -- WAS $20.00 NOW $15.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back