The OFFICIAL 2017 BLADEFORUMS KNIFE purchasing thread

Thanks Barry and Charlie, ordered 2, 1 to carry and 1 to put away. I needed a new carry knife.

Thanks so much Barry, Charlie, Bill, Liamstrain, Spark, (P?) and everyone involved. Charlie, another GREAT achievement. Barry, wow, what a project, much respect. I'm in and so happy to be a beneficiary of this continued tradition.

Thanks Barry and Charlie I am so happy to be able to get in on this! Thanks for all your efforts on this and looks as though everyone on forum who wanted one should be able to get in also!

I'll echo everyone else's sentiments: Thanks Barry and Charlie for all your efforts! Also thrilled to be able to order one!

ordered 1 -- thanks Barry, Charlie, and all who are helping them make this a reality again this year.

Intent withdrawn...

Last edited:
Thanks so much guys! Got my 1 and can't wait to put it in my pocket! This one has everything I've been waiting for - sheepsfoot AND natural micarta!! Thanks for making this dream a reality!

I still have not received any conformation email...making me nervous that something odd happened to my Order!!

I still have not received any conformation email...making me nervous that something odd happened to my Order!!
Did you complete your order? If you go back to Barry's site, do you still have a knife in your cart? Someone earlier commented that they didn't complete the purchasing process, and I'm just spitballing here.

I hope you don't take offense to me suggesting this, I'd just hate you missing out if I could have helped in some tiny way.

Back