The OFFICIAL 2017 BLADEFORUMS KNIFE purchasing thread

Just got back from holidays and damn they are all gone, wasn't expecting this thread till September. Damn that was fast lol

Never mind maybe next year. Thanks for putting in the hard work guys ✌️

I want to thank Jack and Charlie and anyone else, for the work not the BF knife. This year and all the other years. That this years knife had an increased production amount, and sold out quickly, is a testament to the growing popularity of this special
edition. There would not be a BF 2017 without the effort of these gentleman. Thank you and Happy Forth Of July.

Where will the lottery info/sign-up be posted? Will it be here, the other BF knife thread, or a new one?

Missed the boat also. The comms said it was an August buy but evidently it was a much faster and smaller deal for this year..... Bad year for a BF knife.

Guys, a lot of people, including many non-members, bought the 2017 BF knife not knowing it was a pre-sale item and not delivered until September, and also limited to only two per individual customer/member/address. I'm frankly amazed at the number of people that tried to buy with the intent of re-sale, which, of course, we have tried hard to discourage.

Bottom line is this: I've had to cancel and refund a number of orders due to the above reasons, and therefore have several extra knives to offer to legitimate members here. If you would like to purchase and missed out on the initial order, PM me here and I will send a purchasing link to the first 12 legitimate members with at least 100 posts. You must contact me through BladeForums! No email requests will be accepted!

There will also be a few stragglers available in September when we have an accurate number for production.

edit.. just read the end of the post. No emails.

Out again I guess. Just wasn't meant to be..

I sent a PM too, missed for some odd reason...hoping there will be an extra reservation in there somewhere...fingers crossed.

Guys, a lot of people, including many non-members, bought the 2017 BF knife not knowing it was a pre-sale item and not delivered until September, and also limited to only two per individual customer/member/address. I'm frankly amazed at the number of people that tried to buy with the intent of re-sale, which, of course, we have tried hard to discourage.

Bottom line is this: I've had to cancel and refund a number of orders due to the above reasons, and therefore have several extra knives to offer to legitimate members here. If you would like to purchase and missed out on the initial order, PM me here and I will send a purchasing link to the first 12 legitimate members with at least 100 posts. You must contact me through BladeForums! No email requests will be accepted!

There will also be a few stragglers available in September when we have an accurate number for production.
All have been claimed for now.

My gosh, gunstockjack is working his butt off to make this fair.
Thanks a ton to everyone involved, this is going to be awesome for everyone who does get one and I'm sure there'll be a lot of sharing on here as there always is.

My gosh, gunstockjack is working his butt off to make this fair.
Thanks a ton to everyone involved, this is going to be awesome for everyone who does get one and I'm sure there'll be a lot of sharing on here as there always is.
Yeah Guys and I think we have just about exhausted this topic. Time to lay it to rest. This Barlow is off to the sunset.

This year's BF knife was a great success. I've accumulated a few Barlows over the last few years that I know I'll never use, so I didn't want to prevent someone else who WILL use and appreciate it from getting one.

It's really good to see how you, Charlie and everyone else involved have worked hard on not only producing a great knife, but also on keeping it fair. A big Thank You from me for your collective efforts.

I have one I use, and two in the tube, including a PPP. Just did not need another one.

I bought one. Somehow between missing emails and trigger happiness I ended up purchasing two. Emailed Gunstock Jack's to clarify I only wanted one, so some lucky gal or guy got one!

Back