The OFFICIAL 2017 BLADEFORUMS KNIFE purchasing thread

I have a feeling that the 2017 will be available on the secondary market, without a lot of trouble or expense. There are 150 more than last year. The flippers will try to gouge as much as possible, but that won't work on the BF page, as
much as the big auction site. I just bought a 2016 as a present for a friend. I found it in less than 24 hours, and paid a price of $20 more than original sale price. The buyer will need to pay extra for the initials on the bolster, but thats
what good marketing has done for the "TC" name. I am looking forward to having the 2017 BF knife in my hand for some chicken eyeing & coon fingering !

CAN I GET ONE,HAVE FUNDS NOW,I SURE DONT WANT TO MIS THEM THIS TIME,THANKS JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO. THANKS ALL STEVE

There's bad news and good news Steve, first the bad news. There were 350 that went on presale 6-27-17 and they were sold out of these almost immediately, they were gone in 2 days by 6-29-17.

The good news is that there are a lot of nice people here who bought 2 and most likely will help a member out after they pick tho one they want many offer the other up for sale. Keep an eye on the exchange and let it be known you're looking for one and I have no doubts someone will help you out. I wish you lots of luck.

thanks,if any one will part with one ,i will pay for it now ,i know you had to pay up front so i will do the same,just let me know some details,i am not buying to resale i have sold a lot of knives on the forum but trying to put some together now,since my daughter is going to have her first child,i think i owe it that much ,i drove 150mile today to get a 60.00 dollar knife i have been wanting . it is a double instead of the single but it got rid of the gota have its,so if any one will let me have one ,i will be very greatful,and will pay now,thanks steve

I’ve been MIA here. Missed the presale. Will have to keep my eyes open! Rats.

Now the waiting continues. I's have to say these guys nailed another one. Great job and thanks for what looks to be a great Barlow. Maybe a nice sodbuster for next year. That birds-eye pivot from the CSC Serpentine Jack would look nice with some stag covers on a large sodbuster or a Lanny's Clip. Does GEC make a frame that would lend itself to Lanny's Clip. Well that's a discussion for another thread. Has there been any inkling as to what the tube art might look like?

Oops! Missed this by a mile. Been watching the wrong post. I've been restricted on my Blade forums time and way out of the loop. Not checking new threads, I bookmarked the original post hoping it would be updated if anything changed.

2 days to sell out is amazing! That shows the popularity of this place!

Anyway, if anyone is willing to part with one, I'd love to have a crack at it. Have 7 of the past ones including the last 6.

Please PM me, as I have limited access and seldom see new posts. I'm pretty much limited to phone browsing, which sucks.

Thanks and congrats to a successful run! I'm quite impressed with the work you all did moving this along.

Tldr; I WANT ONE!:D

Oops! Missed this by a mile. Been watching the wrong post. I've been restricted on my Blade forums time and way out of the loop. Not checking new threads, I bookmarked the original post hoping it would be updated if anything changed.

2 days to sell out is amazing! That shows the popularity of this place!

Anyway, if anyone is willing to part with one, I'd love to have a crack at it. Have 7 of the past ones including the last 6.

Please PM me, as I have limited access and seldom see new posts. I'm pretty much limited to phone browsing, which sucks.

Thanks and congrats to a successful run! I'm quite impressed with the work you all did moving this along.

Tldr; I WANT ONE!:D
I missed this one too. While I like to support BF and the traditional forum, I haven't lost any sleep over not getting one of this year's forum knife. I pretty much refuse to participate in the "2-day rush" or in the case of Northwoods stuff, the "two hour rush". It just isn't that important to me and they just get added to the pile anyway. Trying to put some sanity back into my knife purchasing.

Just got a new tablet computer (8"). Have to say that viewing the forum threads on it is a pleasure in comparison to a smart phone approach. When I upgraded the tablet, I pretty much won't use taptalk which tends to support the tunnel vision point of view on viewing the forums.

Darn it. The things you miss out on when your work starts blocking the pictures...

Pick me! Pick me!

I'm interested!

I got one but my buddy did not. I am sure he is doing them in waves. I was not expecting until beginning of September.

Back