The official Challenge knife thread!Makers please confirm your entry

"tomorrow" for Moose is not as long a time as "2 weeks" for a certain Ohio based knife company, but...
(of course, it's already Wednesday for 3/4ths of the world)

i lose power and my internet connection for one day and this is what I come back to... just spent the last 15 minutes reading through all the madness.... Who can I bill for this?? time is money people .... :p

Balding does excellent sheaths, even his 'cheap' stuff is top notch :D

Ha! Ain't no rush Chris. But, the weather here is getting nicer and my Harley has been taking up some of my sheath making time. It's been a long hard winter and it's good to get her out of the garage and get some road time in.

Ha! Ain't no rush Chris. But, the weather here is getting nicer and my Harley has been taking up some of my sheath making time. It's been a long hard winter and it's good to get her out of the garage and get some road time in.

Lol I hear you my Harley got some of my sheath time today

Psyop
We actually still have snow on the ground and Ice in the lakes. But the afternoon temps have been near 70's so it's ridin' time again

lol.... figured that would push some buttons... someday I'll have a harley, never used to like them and always had cafe bikes..but now my philosophy is 'at least the cars will hear/feel me coming'...:) my FIL has the orange anniversary model they just came out with couple years ago... what was it 100 yr anniversay??, dunno forgot how long harleys been around.

must of been a strong dose, what did it for me was getting hit by a car that pulled right out in front of me.. out of work for a month, broken 3 toes, I never went down amazingly but it thrashed my frame a little and my exhaust, later sold it and got into dual sport bikes. to justify still riding, then had kids and that kinda went out the window...

ETA: then his isn't, he said it was a limited run or something.... tequila sunrise paint, something like that....

Its my second Harley but I had the first one 8 years this one 4 so far. Neither were new. I had a Kawasaki and then a Honda before I got smart.

Hey i got a mo~ped and it has flames! Wind blows through my hair i dont have. :cool: Easyrider!

Got the scores tallied yesterday, during my daughters soccer tryouts.

We have 2 in first place, 1 in second, and 1 in third. And it was after I got the totals, I realized that 2 people had the same score.

Go figure.

Ya'll want the totals, then the pics and reviews, or just bust it all out at once?

Moose

Got the scores tallied yesterday, during my daughters soccer tryouts.

We have 2 in first place, 1 in second, and 1 in third. And it was after I got the totals, I realized that 2 people had the same score.

Go figure.

Ya'll want the totals, then the pics and reviews, or just bust it all out at once?

Moose

My vote goes to busting it all out at once.

BTW, what's your PP address?

Back