The Official Redmeadow Merry Christmas and Holiday thread

Nice Mack! :thumbsup: That's what the weather looked like here last Wednesday through Saturday. It was in the 70's. :eek:

We've had a couple of dry weeks now. It's 40 in the AM and 65 in the afternoon. Perfect for me. Now I'm back to my regular 4 day on, 4 day off schedule just in time to enjoy it.

Happy Father’s Day John and the rest of you lucky guys,I hope everyone has a great day with kids and grandkids. All 5 of my kids and 7 of my grandkids will be here later today. I’m so blessed with a wonderful family, most of us are taking off for 6 day in the woods and my favorite part is no services of any kind just good times with family in the woods.

Happy Father's Day Greg! Being a Dad is the best gift your kids will ever give you. Looking forward to spending the day with Mel and the kids, no big plans but they usually have something up their sleeves.

Happy Fathers Day everyone!

Happy Independence Day everyone! Love me some 4th of July.
george_warshington_by_sharpwriter-d8uigwg.jpg

688285B6-19E6-43C5-8B23-FF7483194281.jpeg It was a great day here at our home with some of the grandkids and two of the older kids. It was great to have them. I hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Last edited:
I posted these on another thread but I may as well spread some bullshit, err, I mean cheer, yeah that's it, cheer, over here.
shell snowman.jpg
tactical tree 3.png

Last edited:
Back