The Official Redmeadow Merry Christmas and Holiday thread

My brother in law smoked a pork butt for Christmas dinner.

I couldn’t miss an opportunity to stick a Redmeadow in in.

aazxB0G.jpg

Get your dirty minds out of the gutter 😜.

Happy 4th of July to you John, and your family...
And to all y'all of my US friends & family, brothers and sisters in arms!!
Randy, aka Sixx

Happy 4th of July to you John, and your family...
And to all y'all of my US friends & family, brothers and sisters in arms!!
Randy, aka Sixx
Happy (belated) Canada Day Randy!!

We got a ton or fireworks this year and it looks like the weather is gonna be in our favor. I might have to rig up the redneck four wheeler mobile roman candle launcher again this year, the kids loved it. You know what they, stupid is as stupid does!

(How you don't mind that I moved your post over here to the Holiday thread)

Happy (belated) Canada Day Randy!!

We got a ton or fireworks this year and it looks like the weather is gonna be in our favor. I might have to rig up the redneck four wheeler mobile roman candle launcher again this year, the kids loved it. You know what they, stupid is as stupid does!

(How you don't mind that I moved your post over here to the Holiday thread)
Well John, we both are a little adventurous with the fireworks!! Lol!!
They sure add to an evening around the fire!!

Dry here so fireworks are illegal. The city of Tehachapi puts on a good show though. They launch em from the airport. I always worry a lil bit as they explode over our ranch. So I sit here on the front porch and have a whiskey or too, watch the show and worry a lil bit.

Still a little confusion but an interesting fact while some signed the Declaration on July 4th, others signed it in August. The delegation from New York had to wait for their state‘s approval before signing and other members of The Continental Congress were elected after is creation and later signed. One thing that is undisputed is thst all who signed were putting it all on line by signing and could be executed for treason by the Crown if captured. They all knew the stakes involved.

Dry here so fireworks are illegal. The city of Tehachapi puts on a good show though. They launch em from the airport. I always worry a lil bit as they explode over our ranch. So I sit here on the front porch and have a whiskey or too, watch the show and worry a lil bit.
I didn't realize you were in Tehachapi. I drive through there generally twice a week. Went through today in fact.
I hope you had a great Independence day.

Mack's been from Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonopah, driven every kind of rig that's ever been maaaade...

Still a little confusion but an interesting fact while some signed the Declaration on July 4th, others signed it in August. The delegation from New York had to wait for their state‘s approval before signing and other members of The Continental Congress were elected after is creation and later signed. One thing that is undisputed is thst all who signed were putting it all on line by signing and could be executed for treason by the Crown if captured. They all knew the stakes involved.
It only would have been treason if they'd have lost lol. "Live for something rather than die for anything," "I'd rather live on my feet than die on me knees" They've become cliches but they used to mean something. I always found it amazing how Thomas Jefferson waited until after the midnight hour on the night of the third so he could die on the 4th. Brilliant men that understood sacrifice.

Can't be the 4th without posting this....6b434320-f6b0-4a6f-a3be-b88451e1f540_text.gif

Back