The "Official" T.M. Hunt Custom Knives Random Chat Thread

Wife will be home here in a few minutes. Will report back later.

Well I got a question for you DD, I just gotta know as bad as I hate to bring it up and relive the torture your little 4 min animals of the night video, How does one stumble across a video like that, I figured you typed in the worse music video ever in your search engine. :confused:

I'm trying to think of something random to say, but I'm usually so clear and concise, I'm having trouble with it. Here's a tidbit; Today I did that thing I do for a living and the customer paid my fee PLUS 18 farm-fresh eggs. So..you know, that was cool.

This last sentence could totally be misconstrued if read by the wrong person.

So do the TM Hunt fanboys have a name?

Please don't say Huntheads, LOL

By the way Todd...If what I think is going to happen happens, I might be calling you up for an order here soon. Fingers crossed (at least by me anyways)

So do the TM Hunt fanboys have a name?

Please don't say Huntheads, LOL

By the way Todd...If what I think is going to happen happens, I might be calling you up for an order here soon. Fingers crossed (at least by me anyways)
Been working on that one as well. ;) Huntheads, haha. I was of thinking something similar, but didn't care for it. I did have something else in the works, pending Todd's approval/disapproval.

Been working on that one as well. ;) Huntheads, haha. I was of thinking something similar, but didn't care for it. I did have something else in the works, pending Todd's approval/disapproval.

So, anything before then would be Unofficial....Officially.

Oh good Lord. I can't wait to hear this..

Given how Todd likes to name his knives after Native Americans and their history, I think "The Tribe" may be fitting.

I heard it from Todd yesterday. Interesting.
You like it?

Given how Todd likes to name his knives after Native Americans and their history, I think "The Tribe" may be fitting.
That's pretty cool. After receiving the Hornet, which is a very fitting name, the name Hunt Runt came to mind, haha. :thumbup:

I thought "Becker gnats" was really catchy on the other forum, so I can't be much help here......

I'm not saying fans of T.M. Hunt Knives need to have a label, but if anything that makes sense to me.

Back