The official "Where's The Box" Thread!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
WHERE'S THE BOX!!!!

Ok peeps. Time to get this box out. Here's is the order list. All of the numbers were pulled at random and this is the order they came out. If anyone needs to make a change to this, PM me with the change you want made.

Here are the rules from the first thread as a reminder. Please read over them one more time so everything is perfectly clear.

Dylside said:
The rules:

1) Do NOT participate if you cannot afford to ship the box back out within 4 days of receiving it.

2) Each person will get 4 (four) days to decide what they want and ship the box to the next person unless another agreement is met due to extenuating circumstances. If there are extenuating circumstances, you must email ME and I will help you out and inform the next person.

3 Take what you need from the box. No more, no less. There is no maximum number of items you may take out, but don't get greedy. This whole thing is being done under the honor system. We trust you. Don't give us a reason not to anymore. Keep in mind, someone has your address.

4 If you want to add to the box before sending it on, that is encouraged, but not mandatory. You do NOT have to add anything to the box. You simply must be able to ship it to the next individual within the allotted timeframe.

5 Do not add too much to the box. Keep in mind, we are trying to keep this Flat Rate, so don't increase the weight so much that the shipping rate goes up.

6 If the box becomes damaged, please replace the box. I don't expect the box to last forever.

7 When the box is shipped on, inform the next person receiving the box so they know when to expect it and can track it.

8 Participants must be 18 years of age or older and have an address inside the CONUS. Sorry youngbloods and overseas brothers. That's just the stink of the cheese.

9 This is for RAT Pack members ONLY. Do NOT try to participate in this if you are not a RAT Pack member.

10 You may post in this thread ONE TIME. All your are required to post is your RAT Pack number. THAT IS IT. Do not post "I want to participate. How do I get a RAT Pack number?" or anything else of that nature. Do not post ANYTHING other than a RAT Pack number. Any questions must be PM'ed to me or emailed to me, and it had better not be anything stupid like "how do I get a RAT Pack number", or you will get a return email that will insult you and hurt your feelings. DO NOT post anything like "cool idea. I won't be in on it but this is really cool anyways." Thank you for appreciating the coolness of this, but don't post. It's not that I don't like you. This thread just can't get cluttered up. NO JOKE POSTS. I know someone is just itching to post "how do I get a RP#?" just to screw with me. Please DON'T DO IT! Set a good example here.

11 Don't repack the box like an idiot. Pack it well so that stuff doesn't move around in there. We don't want stuff to get damaged during shipping.

How the first person will be chosen:

Everyone who wants to be in on this, post ONE TIME in this thread. ONE TIME ONLY. Post ONLY your RAT pack number. THAT'S IT! Don't post a damn thing else. NOTHING!. This is the most simple thing in the world. If you have to ask a question, PM or email me. DO NOT ASK IT HERE. Anyone who posts anything other than their RAT pack number will not be happ

[SIZE]THE LIST:[/SIZE]
322......Halworks
386......333rm
35.......johnspark
91.......exidor
317......hoopster
422......codydn
301.....Teague
81.......MrCoffee
378.....JNieporte
99.......gottahaveit27
107.....beatle bailey
41.......din
56.......Tripton
43.......sparkem
434.....1066vik
399.....Cisco Kid
421.....mlu359
127.....Todd Murphy
7........ktomes 340

444.....ben2002gsxr
33.......glefic
427.....penenpitsu
486.....Double Tap
288.....Horn Dog
414.....jnanson
390.....Bolt-action bultema
304.....blake g49
474.....Lightstryder
360.....sigsour
468.....Iboschi
117.....cdhumiston
31.......crowdog
375.....darkwaters

354.....HAKnPocket
188.....the brain
346.....thwolf
355.....RJT64
371.....GlockASP

Last edited:
It's pretty damn full right now. Hopefully people won't be too shy about taking stuff out of the box. I'm actually just hoping it won't be too heavy when I get to the post office.

this is pretty cool!
I'm pretty sure the post office will ship up to 50lbs per package,if more than that ups.
by the way who do you plan to ship through?

I'm just wondering whatever is in it! Don't be too shabby on the pictures, Halworks, since you're the first to get it!

By the way Dyl, you're the man :p

this is pretty cool!
I'm pretty sure the post office will ship up to 50lbs per package,if more than that ups.
by the way who do you plan to ship through?

USPS has their large flat rate box. That's what we're going to use this time around. Everyone will be shipping the same size box through the same company so after the first time it ships, everyone will know exactly what their cost will be. I'm going to post in here when it ships out to Halworks to let everyone know that it's in route and how much it cost me. That way everyone will know right off the bat if they can afford it or if they need to be taken off the list.

Thanks for puting this together! I'm excited to see how it goes.

No problem guys. My pleasure. I don't expect there to really be any problems. I think everyone who got in on it is good people and everyone followed directions like a champ so this is already miles ahead of the RP knife headache. I think this should go pretty smoothly and I think that everyone is going to be pretty happy.

Thanks Dylside, so the wait is on glad I'm #4 on the list so it won't be to long.

schwing!
I'm #16 on the list - so I'll look for the box around Easter...
on the plus side, I have a large flat rate box I just got a bunch of stainless bottles in, so I've got a ready replacement if it's needed at that time.
thanks for starting this Dylside!

Wow, how did I miss this one??? You guys that are getting to take part in this better take pics!

I hope to see this by the 4th of July, the wait will be nerve wracking...

I have some good stuff to put in!

Thanks for coming up with this great idea and giving us a chance to get and give a nice surprise.

The USPS will ship the flat rate boxes at up to 70 pounds for the same flat rate. (someone else posted 50 pounds, just wanted to clarify it is actually 70 pounds).

USPS has their large flat rate box. That's what we're going to use this time around. Everyone will be shipping the same size box through the same company so after the first time it ships, everyone will know exactly what their cost will be. I'm going to post in here when it ships out to Halworks to let everyone know that it's in route and how much it cost me. That way everyone will know right off the bat if they can afford it or if they need to be taken off the list.

No problem guys. My pleasure. I don't expect there to really be any problems. I think everyone who got in on it is good people and everyone followed directions like a champ so this is already miles ahead of the RP knife headache. I think this should go pretty smoothly and I think that everyone is going to be pretty happy.

The USPS will ship the flat rate boxes at up to 70 pounds for the same flat rate. (someone else posted 50 pounds, just wanted to clarify it is actually 70 pounds).

you are right the last time I shipped USPS I shipped silver they could'nt be over 50lbs because of the valued amount.(my bad):eek:

hey I can't get in on this cause I'm not a RAT pack member, nor do I live in the US, but just to say thanks for organising this for the forum, it's a great thing to do!

Will check in every so often to see what I'm missing out on :(:)

Back