The official "Where's The Box" Thread!

:thumbup: Hey, Ben the box is being mailed today. Have as much fun as I did. Sorry it took so long, but with the grandkids my life has been very hectic.:rolleyes:

not a problem buddy thanks for the update. i cant wait to get it! hope you left some goodies in there for me ;) lol

hey guys i got the box today! damn theres alot of goodies in here. its gona be hard to fit all the stuff i wanted to into it. hey 1066vik thanks for the lime stone! at least im assuming you put it in for me ;) im totally keeping it! glad i got to be a part of this with you guys.

Can we edit the original post with the box location please? Searching for it is killing me!

I edited the first post in this thread so that the list is back in it. Right now, I think Ben has the boxorino

yes i do have the box right now. still looks of good stuff in here, plus what i added! i do need the next address to ship it to though. thanks

hey guys ive sent a couple emails out. i still have the box but cant get ahold of anyone to get the next address... can someone help me out? dont get me wrong i would love to keep this all to my self, but i dont want to be greedy... thanks guys.

dudes-where are all those pix of the stuff you scored?
really looking forward to seeing more.
thanks

hey guys ive sent a couple emails out. i still have the box but cant get ahold of anyone to get the next address... can someone help me out? dont get me wrong i would love to keep this all to my self, but i dont want to be greedy... thanks guys.

Ben, just go ahead and send an email to the next guy on the list. I haven't heard from dude either so we're skipping him. If he sees this and really wants to be involved then he'll let us know. Otherwise, his new name is Skip.

Just got the box today. Was pleasantly surprised by the contents inside :)

Will send it off to the next guy once I get his info.

He doesn't exist.

Would have sent you an email, but for some reason that function is not available on your profile. So please send me one and I will get my address out to you post haste.

D_T

penenpitsu shipped it to me, I got it a couple days ago and as soon as Horn Dog lets me know where to send it, I'll ship it on to him ;-)

D_T, current keeper of da box

Good grief, I must be getting old. I don't even remember this box thing. I don't even remember signing up for it. :eek: Lord knows I have enough stuff, but I will exchange it for some new stuff. I sent Double_Tap my address. At least, I think I am still here.

Back