The official "Where's The Box" Thread!

If you wanna go ahead and PM me your address so I can have it out asap. Busy at work so as soon as I get it I'm going to grab/add and send it on its way.

Took nothing left nothing and shipped it off; you should have recieved it by now DW. I recieved the letter with everyones personal message after the fact, I will get it off in the mail asap.
Thanks

When do I get it back? I've got some good stuff to go in it. :) Seriously, why don't we just keep this box going around in a circle and add new members as others drop out?

When do I get it back? I've got some good stuff to go in it. :) Seriously, why don't we just keep this box going around in a circle and add new members as others drop out?

When this one finishes it's run, I'll do another one. I want it to go through all the people who are signed up and then get it back. I want to see what all is in it and grab the notes out of it.

It's not going to stop all together by any means, but no adding people. We'll just start a new list all together when this one gets done. I had probably a hundred people email me after the cutoff asking if they could be added and I stuck to the original plan and said "no". Wouldn't be fare to add people now. Not trying to be a dick or anything.

Dylan - this has been a great activity. I hope to be one of the participants on the next "where's the box" go around.

Dylan - this has been a great activity. I hope to be one of the participants on the next "where's the box" go around.

Oh you will be bro. I'm going to make damn sure you're in on it from now on. lol

If whoever has the box now could please hold onto it so that the notes can be put back into it, that would be preferred.

I'd like an update please. Did the notes make it to the box and what's the box's status? Thanks guys.

Back