• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The "Oh my God, I'm drowning in knives" Sale...production fixed blade edition :)

Benchmade 180 Outbound McHenry and Williams w/leather sheath: There's the usual dust on the blade in this shot, just one flaw I can find right in the middle of the blade--tiny mark that can't be felt with a fingernail, just a shiny line in the satin. Factory edge stropped with ALOX compound. Carried a couple times but never used (damned sneaky deer). $70

I'll take this one. PM inbound.

I will take the ESSE Laser Strike.

Please pm me with pp information. Thanks.

Email has been sent, Sir!

Other PMs replied to.
Okay, I'm heading into the part of the building where Internet goes away---I'll be out of touch until this evening. Thanks guys

Last edited:
It seems I am not allowed to sent pm or received pm.

Please send email to &%dtdvo&% &@& &%yahoo&%dot &com&, removed all other extra stuff from address...

Thanks,

Email has been sent, Sir!

Other PMs replied to.
Okay, I'm heading into the part of the building where Internet goes away---I'll be out of touch until this evening. Thanks guys

Okay, I'm home, new messages have been responded to, the sold knives have been moved to the bottom of the original post to clear up any confusion. I think I've informed everybody who's bought a knife so far but I'll slap it up here too--the same storm system that knocked my power out last night has knocked out the power downtown tonight, meaning I am unable to go to the post office kiosk and get these knives in the mail. I'll get them on their way tomorrow, and tracking info will be sent as soon as I have it!

Thanks everybody!

Bit of a price drop on the remaining three, just to move things along. Don't hold out for them to keep dropping, though--I like ém, and am willing to keep ém. :)

Rosarms Sting Birch - I'll take it if available.

PM or email me the particulars.

Thanks.

Mark T.

Yours Sir!
PM incoming --you actually caught me in the part of the building where I can get signal! :)

Right at 120 days, and last price drop because these knives look so sad sitting on top of their boxes, so they're either selling or going back in the safe. :)

Back