The one Busse that you will never ever sell!!

I'm sure this has been done before, but it's probably been a while so let's give it another run.

Of all the Busse knives that you own ATM, name ONE Busse knife that you will never sell.

Now most of you will have trouble picking just one (same as me) but give it a go.

Mine is HOGFSH LE

I just got this baby from a fine gentleman who frequents this forum and it's going to the grave with me!

......maybe I'll leave to one of my boys instead :D

not possible for me. i'd sell any of mine to get one i want more. and it's highly probably that there will always be one i want more . . . but for now, this one is the least likely to go

HPIM0562.jpg

I'm not going to ever sell any of my Busses. I didn't buy them so I could sell them. :p

I've sold two HHFSH's in the past and each time I wanted to fill up the void afterwards so I think this is the one that I will never sell...

DSCF0008.jpg

It would definatley be my HOGASH! It has my name on it, and even if it didnt I wouldnt sell it.

My AK47's :D

I'll probably never sell any of my Busse's, but if for some reason I absolutely HAD to, those two would be the last to go :thumbup:

CGFBM Mudsnake. Out of all my Busses, this one just does it for me.

(And no Xaman, this doesn't mean the Mojo is for sale! ;) )

Considering I waited 3 years to get this one, it will go to Porkybear II after I am gone. This was my grail, my have to have knife!!! It is a TRICKSTER MOJO but this one is a ONE OF A KIND 3/8" THICK MONSTER!!! Actually that is not really true: 3/8" = .375", this fat biatch mics out at .406"!!!!!!!!!
Photos can not do it justice, you have to hold it to feel the power of this knife. Thank you Jerry, as far as I am concerned, this was your MASTERPIECE!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

For me it would be my HOG ASH1, even though there are no doubt others, but this one is personalized :thumbup: Thanks Boss :thumbup: :thumbup:

attachment.php

That is a masterpiece all right. In love here.

Considering I waited 3 years to get this one, it will go to Porkybear II after I am gone. This was my grail, my have to have knife!!! It is a TRICKSTER MOJO but this one is a ONE OF A KIND 3/8" THICK MONSTER!!! Actually that is not really true: 3/8" = .375", this fat biatch mics out at .406"!!!!!!!!!
Photos can not do it justice, you have to hold it to feel the power of this knife. Thank you Jerry, as far as I am concerned, this was your MASTERPIECE!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back