The one Busse that you will never ever sell!!

N
Probably my AK47, second would be my HHFSH
Now that you mention the AK... I had mentally blocked the AK from even being considered for getting rid of. You must keep at least 1 sword. For me that would be my AK47. The one knife I must keep is my B11.

001.jpg
001(1).jpg
001.JPG
CL5VivRDzzq5AgPVHsq2PLrFFcxt0j3aahp9J00
CL5UNKQj1ZVNEWbVDnQ34Y0Y3oXXxj6wT_2OvE0
Damn, I guess you got to pay for photobucket now to lose the watermark. Anybody know a good free one?

Last edited:
I guess I look at this question a little differently, my safe queens can all be sold, even though a few would be very hard to let go. The ones I would never sell have history of use with me, they are not pretty but they are indispensable.
The one I will never sell is my favorite user, it's not too big to pack around all day, it can clean/process, Trout to Elk, an ok chopper, great splitter, hell of a work knife, even a good slicer for serving sliced roasts, steaks/turkeys! I use it for almost everything and can't imagine working and playing without it! I even have a as new spare just in case.

Whilst it is stating the obvious....for me it would be "an ASH1"... making me choose which one would be the tough part... :D

Agreed. But for me it would undoubtably be my Banned Skinny Ash. The best and most practical all round Busse I own.

Hmmmm. The one Busse I'll never sell huh?....the 4 Busse blades that I have. TGLB, TGULB, B10 Choiless LE, and a DSSF ....love em all and gotta have at least 4 right?

I’d sell them all. Im partial to keeping one blade in each category. But my AK would not leave the house unless there was a replacement in hand.

Back