The only knives left...(skookum bush tool and carter)

Hey everyone,

Not too long ago i really started thinking about a what a knife should do, and what a good cutting tool means to me. I had a decent collection of knives, Striders, Sebenza's Spyderco's for edc...I had Fallkniven's and Esee's and mora's for my fixed blades. But when i thought about it, if i wanted to use a knife for whatever task i really only looked at these two. Now my collection is down to just two knives, They are my Magnum Opus of cutting tools, to me at least. Thought you guys might enjoy them.

Skookum bush tool with Micarta and blue G10 in CPM 3-V, And Murray Carter neck knife with Carbon fiber and blue G10 in Hitachi white steel. One is my EDC, and one is for everything else. What more could you need?
RNGEDMp.jpg

94wXIOT.jpg

8Znoje5.jpg

Thanks for posting. Some of us need a folder. Work and other factors require a folder rather than a fixed blade. Those are nice, particularly your Carter neck knife. It looks like it would be great in the hand. My Carter kitchen knife is great and is my go-to 80% of the time despite being smaller.

Back