The Original Ivory Katana Marto

Does anyone know of a place selling old marto swords? I am looking for one to complete my collection. Yes I know its not functional lol, its more for nostalgic reasons. I am looking for the original ivory katana(no dragon head on it) that came with a red saya. I hope someone can point me in the right direction. If anyone here has one I would pay handsomely for it. It will be worth your while.

Thanks

Brian

I've never seen the one you are describing. I have the two original Marto Spain Highlander Katana (Duncan and Connor versions). Do you have a pic of the one you are looking for?

Does anyone know of a place selling old marto swords? I am looking for one to complete my collection. Yes I know its not functional lol, its more for nostalgic reasons. I am looking for the original ivory katana(no dragon head on it) that came with a red saya. I hope someone can point me in the right direction. If anyone here has one I would pay handsomely for it. It will be worth your while.

Thanks

Brian

post a pic

Here is the particular sword I'm looking for. If anyone finds one I would pay handsomely for it.

masamuneoriginal.jpg

Nope it wasn't there. I'm starting to think its going to take just dumb luck on ebay to find one lol.

Nope it wasn't there. I'm starting to think its going to take just dumb luck on ebay to find one lol.

Too quick.....you are not thinking with the mindset that you will get this item.....CONTACT them with the photo of the item you want, ask them if they do not have it, do they have any suggestions to help you.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

i have one i just have to find it . give me a couple days and i will look

You have one of these? With a red scabbard like in the pic? That's awesome, let me know when ya find it!

Last edited:
Hitogirl I have looked a bit and so far no luck I might of given it away years ago . If I come across it I will let you know. Good luck

My experience with Aceros de Hispania was interesting. One person says they can search, another doesn't. Lol right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. The search goes on!

Just bumping this thread, anyone run into one of these before? I'm still searching and will pay a good price for it...

Bumping this thread, still looking for this sword. I hope someone out there can help me. Anyone who has one or can point me in the ight direction I shal compensate nicely. Thanks

Thanks

Brian

Thanks

Brian

I believe i have the katana you are looking for

Back