The "P&L Statement" Is Coming Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

The Busse Combat "P&L Statement":cool: (PLS) will make its debut this coming Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:00PM Eastern on the Busse Combat Website.

We have First Run Special Offer pricing on this exciting new model!!!

The P&L Statement was designed to sustain heavy abuse on the battlefield as both a fighter and a utility blade. :thumbsup: :cool: It is likewise well-suited for use as a day-camper/hiker.
bfcthumbsup.png

The deep dish hollow primary bevel and the broadly swept primary cutting edge greatly increase its slicing power!!! :eek::eek::cool:

The "P&L Statement" has an incredibly secure and comfortable grip in both a forward and reverse position. :cool:

The PLS is destined to make an important addition to any collector's or heavy abuser's war chest. :cool::thumbsup::cool:

There are 3 renditions of this wicked blade available, including a Competition Finished edition, a BIG DC edition, and a coated Combat Grade edition. :cool:

Let's Drink!
bfcthumbsup.png

Jerry :D:D

P&L Statement Specs:
Blade Length: Approx. 5 1/2"
Over All Length: Approx. 11"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Finish: Competition Finish*, BIG DC*, or Coated

* All three editions have double rounded outer perimeters!!!

*Both the Competition and BIG DC Finish may have visible light machining marks.

P&L Statement Base Prices:
Combat Grade with your choice of coating: Regular Price = $297.00 . . . . . . Special Offer Price = $277.00 . . . You'll save $20.00!!!

Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut: (BIG DC) Finish: Regular Price: $327.00. . . . . Special Offer Price = $297.00
. . . You'll Save $30.00!!!

Competition Finish: Regular Price: $367.00 . . . . . Special Offer Price = $337.00 . . . You'll Save $30.00!!!

Handle Options:
Black, Tan, Maroon, or Green Canvas Micarta No extra charge.
Black G10 +$30.00
Multi Colored G10: Red and Black, Tan and Black, Blue and Black, Green and Black, Orange and Black + $45.00

Coating:
Black, Desert Sage, Muddy Brown, Forest Green, Midnight Blue, Bronze, and Hammered Silver all at No extra charge.

Competition Finish
PLS%20Comp%202-X2.jpg

Competition Finish
PLS%20Comp%201-XL.jpg

BIG DC Finish
PLS%20DC%202-X2.jpg

Coated Finish
PLS%20Coated%203B-X2.jpg

Good looking blade. Is it me or does it look like an Urban Grudge with a swedge?

Also, is the swedge sharpened?

Holy shit.

I mean....

Wow. I didnt think they could improve the boss jack. Here it is though.

Fantastic.

I can't think of a single use I would have for this blade that my Last Rites wouldn't cover, but it's gorgeous.

awesome :)

Looks great.

Back