The "P&L Statement" Is Coming Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

In actual use, I find a forward lanyard much safer and more beneficial than a rear lanyard. When you lose your grip, the knife doesn't come swinging at you like if it had a rear lanyard. It also acts as an additional hand stop.
Came here to type this, but he nailed it far better than I could have. The larger the blade (longer) the forward hole becomes more important to use for the lanyard.

I was looking at the measurement...is that 5.5" blade the cutting edge or all the way to the handle? Will the handle and blade be equal length?

How about a picture of the end of the handle? Sure would be nice for us potential buyers.....

Here you go! :thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry:D

PLS%20DC%20Handle-X3.jpg
How about a picture of the end of the handle? Sure would be nice for us potential buyers.....

Jerry posted it on the previous page.

Is it my eyes or does the tang set a little proud of the scales like the ultra light gemini?

I put my mastercard info in 6 times and keep getting “ can’t accept this payment method “ now it’s frozen. Anybody else having this problem? My cards fine and it works everywhere else, I double check my entries so it’s not the card or my typing:eek:

Well it’s over an hour of attempts so I guess I’m not meant to have this one now. Guess I’ll have to wait for it to come up on blade forums after the holidays. o_O

Last edited:
Only goes so far :)
you can write off some but if you spend more than you make the IRS calls it a hobby :) LOL
But who are they to judge your business practice? Just because you're "in the red", doesn't mean it's NOT a business, right? Lots of companies and entrepreneurs go in the red.

I hear ya.
But, I don't. I like them to be flush with the scales
Yeah, I hear ya. Almost impossible to have a product/design that pleases every customer! I'm looking at the pics and hoping the milling in the scales (lateral contouring) are not as extreme as the standard Nano Fusion handle scales. The extreme cutout between the tubes creates really uncomfortable hotspots for me on the swells. The custom NF handles don't contour as extremely and they're comfortable to me. I hope this new handle doesn't have that extreme lateral contouring... If it's mild, like the F-16 handle or even a little more, that'd still be great.

Edit to add: come to think of it, the contouring of the TGULB handle scales are just as aggressive as the NF scales, but they don't bother me. So it must just be the combination of the NF design and the lateral contouring that doesn't sit well in my hands... I have a few NF and Fusion handles knives... And I'm thinking about modifying the handle scales by filling in the milled out sections with something like Marine-Tex, then sanding it back down to a contour I'm comfortable with...

Last edited:
I put my mastercard info in 6 times and keep getting “ can’t accept this payment method “ now it’s frozen. Anybody else having this problem? My cards fine and it works everywhere else, I double check my entries so it’s not the card or my typing:eek:

Well it’s over an hour of attempts so I guess I’m not meant to have this one now. Guess I’ll have to wait for it to come up on blade forums after the holidays. o_O
You’re not putting “card expiration date” where it’s asking for “card issue date,” are you? I started to make that mistake.

In for one. Black micarta on BIG DC. No sheath. Gonna have to be contacting Mr. Brown for a nice kydex sheath, since I see he’s gonna be set up for them.

You’re not putting “card expiration date” where it’s asking for “card issue date,” are you? I started to make that mistake.
It asks for expiration date not the issue date. This is a real mystery Gonna contact MC & see if there’s any shenanigans going on

In for one. Black micarta on BIG DC. No sheath. Gonna have to be contacting Mr. Brown for a nice kydex sheath, since I see he’s gonna be set up for them.
Haha. That’s the version I’m trying to order. Maybe maroon instead of black g10 tho their pic of that combo was compelling.

Back