The "P&L Statement" Is Coming Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

It asks for expiration date not the issue date. This is a real mystery Gonna contact MC & see if there’s any shenanigans going on
Interesting. When I went to pay, it asked for the normal card number, then the "issue date." At first, I put the expiration date in, then went to the next blank, expecting to put in the CCV (or whatever that number is called). But then I saw that it was asking for expiration date. Huh? Went back up (I was doing this on my phone), and looked, sure enough, "issue date." So I left that blank, put the expiration in the next blank, then the 3 digit number, and everything went through fine.

Interesting. When I went to pay, it asked for the normal card number, then the "issue date." At first, I put the expiration date in, then went to the next blank, expecting to put in the CCV (or whatever that number is called). But then I saw that it was asking for expiration date. Huh? Went back up (I was doing this on my phone), and looked, sure enough, "issue date." So I left that blank, put the expiration in the next blank, then the 3 digit number, and everything went through fine.
It’s all good bro. I emailed Amy all the info and so I should still get in on the discount
Big DC w Maroon. I originally wanted black but wasn’t sure how dark it would be. Last few times it was very light almost grey so went w the consistently deep dark maroon. The ultimate would’ve been Comp w black G10 but I needed to keep it closer to $300:eek::rolleyes:Thnx for the help tho:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It’s all good bro. I emailed Amy all the info and so I should still get in on the discount
Big DC w Maroon. I originally wanted black but wasn’t sure how dark it would be. Last few times it was very light almost grey so went w the consistently deep dark maroon. The ultimate would’ve been Comp w black G10 but I needed to keep it closer to $300:eek::rolleyes:Thnx for the help tho:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sorry I wasn’t more help.
Maroon on BIG DC is one of my favorite combinations. But, after getting a black on DC TGULB.... it’s almost a toss-up. I actually got two TGULBs (I have a real weakness when it comes to Tram Geminis, or Hellrazors). The first one was maroon on BIG DC. The second was black micarta on BIG DC. I have found myself using the black micarta more. Not positive why. But maybe because it’s just more “business-like.” Dunno. Black or maroon are my two favorites. You can’t really go wrong with either.

i used to be a diehard G10 scale guy. Then on a little work, I realized the G10 actually DIDN’T have as much grip when wet as the micarta did. Made a micarta believer out of me. Now I only get micarta. Usually maroon. But second is black. Third: green.

Sorry I wasn’t more help.
Maroon on BIG DC is one of my favorite combinations. But, after getting a black on DC TGULB.... it’s almost a toss-up. I actually got two TGULBs (I have a real weakness when it comes to Tram Geminis, or Hellrazors). The first one was maroon on BIG DC. The second was black micarta on BIG DC. I have found myself using the black micarta more. Not positive why. But maybe because it’s just more “business-like.” Dunno. Black or maroon are my two favorites. You can’t really go wrong with either.

i used to be a diehard G10 scale guy. Then on a little work, I realized the G10 actually DIDN’T have as much grip when wet as the micarta did. Made a micarta believer out of me. Now I only get micarta. Usually maroon. But second is black. Third: green.
The recent green has me tickled tho. It's much more green than before, which was more like tan. Maroon is definitely a favorite. The recent black has been really dark for me, so that's nice as well. All three are good choices here.

The recent green has me tickled tho. It's much more green than before, which was more like tan. Maroon is definitely a favorite. The recent black has been really dark for me, so that's nice as well. All three are good choices here.
I REALLY liked the green that I got on a MEGA Ratmandu. Just not my favorite. 1) maroon
2) black
3) green

You’re right about micarta being gripier. All of mine are micarta (1 exceptiion) for that reason. Some of the G 10 patterns are good looking and tempting like gray/black and red/blk (that’s the one g10 I got after market- a BT6 w red/blk. Looks killer)

How dark is really dark? Do you have comparison pics? I wish they’d post pics of the actual scales for each offering since they vary in darkness so often. I’ve heard some hogs like the mystery. I’d rather know

How dark is really dark? Do you have comparison pics? I wish they’d post pics of the actual scales for each offering since they vary in darkness so often. I’ve heard some hogs like the mystery. I’d rather know
It has varied. My FHFG INFI RMD was salt and pepper, while my JH10 looks almost looks black g-10 (I had to double check my order)!

I REALLY liked the green that I got on a MEGA Ratmandu. Just not my favorite. 1) maroon
2) black
3) green
Yeah maroon is definitely my #1 go-to, especially in DC, but pairs so well with so many other coatings. Midnight blue, bronze, and dessert sage all look good to me.
My ranking of top three NOW are the same as yours, with the current green being a close third. It used to be maroon, tan, then black.

Yeah maroon is definitely my #1 go-to, especially in DC, but pairs so well with so many other coatings. Midnight blue, bronze, and dessert sage all look good to me.
My ranking of top three NOW are the same as yours, with the current green being a close third. It used to be maroon, tan, then black.

Midnight blue: got it, and agree.
Bronze: got it, and agree.
Desert sage: only have gotten this with either tan or black micarta. Imagine it would look good, but no personal experience.

Midnight blue: got it, and agree.
Bronze: got it, and agree.
Desert sage: only have gotten this with either tan or black micarta. Imagine it would look good, but no personal experience.
Here’s a pic
043BB762-6611-49CD-AC3E-0CEC1647C591.jpeg

Question for you guys in the know. I'll start by saying this is my first post and also the first Busse knife I purchased. I've been wanting one for a while, when I saw the P&L I couldn't resist. I got it in desert bronze with black micarda. ( not that that matters much because I'm color blind LOL) I also ordered the Danny the bull sheath with it. My question is actually about the sheath, after I ordered I realized the description doesn't mention the size of the belt loop. My belt is a Wilderness Tactical 1 and 3/4 inch instructors belt. It also doubles as my gun belt, one of the best available IMHO. Do you guys have any idea if the belt loop on the sheath will fit a belt this wide? Thanks in advance

Back