The "P&L Statement" Is Coming Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Did I somehow miss these? This thing is gorgeous and I’m super in for one!

You missed it, but you still have some options:
  1. email amy at bussecombat.com and ask to get on the list in case someone cancels.
  2. Keep an eye on the Exchange. Once Busse starts shipping them out, somebody will decide they bought more than they need and offer the extras for sale.
  3. Wait for them to come back on the Busse site. There's no guarantee they'll be back, but most of the recent releases have reappeared on the BusseCombat website after the initial run was shipped out.

You missed it, but you still have some options:
  1. email amy at bussecombat.com and ask to get on the list in case someone cancels.
  2. Keep an eye on the Exchange. Once Busse starts shipping them out, somebody will decide they bought more than they need and offer the extras for sale.
  3. Wait for them to come back on the Busse site. There's no guarantee they'll be back, but most of the recent releases have reappeared on the BusseCombat website after the initial run was shipped out.

Thank you! It’s been a crazy year and this is the first time I’ve had even a little income I could spare. I wish I’d checked sooner!

hey, probably asked before, but do we know if it has the same butt as the f-16? Thanks!!

edit: question answered on page 3 thanks Jerry!

When I first saw the P&L Statement, it really reminded me of this Custom Shop piece from the YabbadabbaDoGanza which really caught me eye and called to me.... wicked blade for sure. It's almost like a smaller scaled down cousin to this one...

3C Flying Nuclear Nano Outlaw
Handle: Black G10
OAL: Approx. 12.25"
Blade Length: Approx. 6.5"
Price: $627.00
CrabGanzaaa%203C-X3.jpg

I would agree with JTT that it will work, but for a different reason. I have the WS1020 (Yard Slicer) in sheath, and checked it on my Ares 1.5" wide belt. It fits with about a quarter-inch to spare. So, I think it will fit your 1.75" belt. However, I think it will be a pretty tight fit on that belt. It will wear in, though.
So I went ahead and ordered a new wilderness tactical belt in 1 1/2 inch width just to be sure the sheath will fit. Now I just have to order new 1 1/2 inch belt loops for all my holsters. Unfortunately the guy that makes my holsters retired 8 years ago and the loops are kind of proprietary so I have to find a good leathersmith to try to copy them LOL

2nd that!!! Invoiced this morning and looking forward to seeing this one. CF w/Maroon Mic.

Can't wait to see that! I got CF with Black Mic, but almost called them and asked to switch to maroon. Please post pics when you get it!
2nd that!!! Invoiced this morning and looking forward to seeing this one. CF w/Maroon Mic.

Was this the last 'new' release to the Busse line (outside of recent SYKCO offerings)? Does this (and the subsequent disappearance of a few offerings on the website) mean we are primed for a new release? I'm sure someone with a better history of the offerings and timings can help me understand likelhood of a new release vs. a next 'Ganza'.

Was this the last 'new' release to the Busse line (outside of recent SYKCO offerings)? Does this (and the subsequent disappearance of a few offerings on the website) mean we are primed for a new release? I'm sure someone with a better history of the offerings and timings can help me understand likelhood of a new release vs. a next 'Ganza'.
Understanding "Busse Time" is futile. Drink until you get new INFI, and the drink some more in celebration of having INFI.

Back