The "P&L Statement" Is Coming Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Wow. The Maroon is perfect. Can’t wait to get my meaty paws on mine. Getting Kydex? If so, what color? I’ll probably just go basic with black... maybe CF blk
ENJOY!!
XC9ThYJ.jpg

Wow. The Maroon is perfect. Can’t wait to get my meaty paws on mine. Getting Kydex? If so, what color? I’ll probably just go basic with black... maybe CF blk
ENJOY!!

Yeah maroon just hits the spot for me. I got the black leather sheath, which is nice, but I’ll probably get some buybrown pants as well. I’m thinking black carbon fiber, or grey, not sure yet.

Chris A and Swamp_Hog outstanding guys!!! Thanks for the pics and mine coming is also CF/Maroon Mic. I have to say after receiving my JH-10 also CF/Maroon Mic that I am a BIG fan of the rounded edges of the INFI. Very comfortable! When I saw the PLS with is as well had to get one. Wish I got more. Thanks for the pics.

Got mine today!! Wow, what a knife!
The handle feels perfect for the blade... Unlike the NanoFusion handle, No hotspots for me!!
Can't wait to get to use this little guy.
Mild regret not getting a maroon, but I got both black and green Micarta, and they're both fantastic!

Got mine yesterday as well. This knife exceeds my expectations. Feel & handling are outstanding! I have to say now having received both a JH-10 and now this PLS I am a believer of this new Double Ground Exterior or Proud Tang (good catchy title discription) as some call it. Jerry keep this Up!!! One hell of a design.

whats the process on the raised lettering? bad as knife! needs a kydex taco sheath, who's the first to make one?​

I got my shipping notice :) woo hoo :)

Say hello to my new friend! I love the size of this one... it's exactly what I'd want as a mid-sized blade for sure! (Big DC with Black Canvas)

1tOqdhd.png

Now once David Brown David Brown is set up for his excellent sheaths.... we'll be all set!

I got my shipping notice :) woo hoo :)

Sweet! Can't wait to see your sheath for this.... I'm thinking maybe a canvas-covered kydex one to match the black micarta might look nice! :cool:

For a size comparo, here is my TGULB also in DC finish (along with its sheath from Mr. Brown). I am really really digging the size of the P&L Statement... and the weight gives it just enough heft (11.75 oz or 334g). I think this is going to be a carry knife when I'm out and about for sure!

zdg3CRo.jpg

Back