The Pathfinder Club - Members Only!

Now a Nissan Pathfinder - that is REAL dedication!! OH

I agree! But COMPLETE dedication would be a personalized license plate and relocation to Post Falls. Barman1 Barman1 :D

oJsaDeO.png

David Martin David Martin David, you pointed out the difference in the 107 choils in another thread. Same goes for Matthew's 105s above, although I realize they are nearly 30 years apart.

matthewtstock matthewtstock Nice looking Pathfinder at the top from 1990. Gotta love those flap sheaths. They are so "Buck". :thumbsup:

Thanks. I am very pleased with it. Seller described it as LNIB and for once it is LNIB. Not a mark on the knife nor the sheath.

If the 105 followed the 119 the choils were changed in 1999-2000. I think I most often prefer the older style.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAH
I have a 105 that I bought way back in the day, took me forever to get it sharp. It's ugly, scratched up, the flap sheath is cracked and worn, kinda like me, not an antique but surely vintage. :)

By the way, I "ain't cool" either, even though I have a a 105.

Have a blessed day,

Leon

In the 70's 440c, 82-92 was 425m. From then 420hc. Then in a 900 series, s30v was used with 5 models and I believe that one got it. I don't think it was ever done with ats-34 or a ti coated blade steel. DM
Thanks for the information David.I would love to find one in 440c. Hawk

Reactions: TAH
Thanks for the information David.I would love to find one in 440c. Hawk

Hawk, there is a pretty continuous flow of them on the bay. Just be patient - every four spacer will have 440C blade steel. There was also a modern 105 offered by C&C in the last couple of years that was 5160 with brass hardware - somewhat tougher to find. OH

Last edited:
Back