The Pathfinder Club - Members Only!

Thanks Old Hunter Old Hunter , for the clarification. I had considered that that may be what was being talked about, but I wasn’t sure. I thought maybe there, at one time, may have been a different promo that actually showed a 105 being pounded through a real bolt! I’m glad that it was just this simple drawing, and no Bucks were harmed in the making of this promo! ;):eek::rolleyes::thumbsup:

I'm sure there were 1000's after it came out though...

OH you said look closely at the logo on the box. I did but not sure what i was supposed to be looking for? Like a misspelled word or some fine print?

David, if you look closely at the drawing, you can see where the edge of the knife in the logo seems to be penetrating the drawing of the bolt in the logo. OH

I’m not sure how well it performs as a “fighter”...

I was shamed and peer pressured into raising its grade as a fighter. :D

I find anything over 4 inches leaves a little too much sticking out beyond my untucked shirt tail.

Found this for you. :)

done44.JPG

I loved looking at Buck Knives in Outdoor Life and at H. L. Hodges Hardware Co. in the late 1960's & early 70's - that logo enthralled me - I just couldn't imagine how a knife could cut through a bolt - had to be special.

The power of marketing. :)

That's what I call a time capsule knife. Beautiful! :thumbsup:

As for club membership, please read the following disclaimer:

Pathfinder Club Terms & Conditions: Members are automatically enrolled in club by providing visual proof or by simply claiming ownership of one or more Buck 105 Pathfinder knives. Memberships are transferable and are valid until expiration of knife or owner, whichever comes first. Club is not responsible for accidental finger lacerations, bandage reimbursements, unplanned emergency room expenses, loss of arm hair, disposal of excessive wood shavings, spousal eyebrow raising due to multiple Pathfinder purchases, or loss of interest in other knives due to exceptional Pathfinder performance.

Oh yeah! That's a dandy there CR. I like the older models better, I think, because they are a bit more gracefully shaped.

I thought it was funny! I don’t know if i want to join your club if you ALL don’t have a sense of humor? Thinking the 212 club is taking memberships..... IJS?

I thought it was funny! I don’t know if i want to join your club if you ALL don’t have a sense of humor? Thinking the 212 club is taking memberships..... IJS?
I thought it was funny to I have let several of my local friends read it I have a sense of humor get you a pathfinder or two I’m going to get a newer one to use I’ll never use the old one that I have in the box.

I know was just kidding! Figure everyone has a life except me? Looked forward to retirement but it has its drawbacks. Especially when you retire early like me.
Finally took a part time job at Lowes out of boredom. Never worked retail before and it's been eye opening! 2 5hr dags a week keeps me happy. :)

Back