Swamp Rat and SYKCO Chat

All three are excellent choices. Especially yours Brother Obit! Although the Rat Shaker would be nice for smaller stuff and show me one Rat who doesn't love/have/desire/need/lustafter/sellakidneyfor/ a Gen 1 Ratweiler?

Perfection indeed!

Attention everybody, there is a CHOPWEILER for sale in the exchange! I know I'm deal spotting, but isn't that what Rat's do?

Thanks Brother Moore. I didn't think it counted since I didn't own any rats in that hunt.

Brother Elof, you make it look fun. Do you have the pic of the Ratweiler making a P&J sandwich? :)

I've either got to pick up another RS or sell my Chris Noe leather sheath for it. There's just something wrong about nice leather setting there with no blade in it, lol.

I think if I picked up another RS, I'd strip it, pull the scales so that I could grind the tang tapered, and then either flat grind it myself or send it to someone like REK for a hollow grind. It's sure hard to beat the handle of the RS/RT, and that nuked spine works for me too. I can see why you guys like it.

Beefmandu would be it for me if just one Rat to do it all.
xbimo7.jpg

Swamp Warden is handy too though... or Rodent Trail, or Rodent Solution, or Rodent 3... hmm. :confused:

It's a tough call...as much as I want to give this one to (one of) my favorite Rodent 3, the RS handle is really tough to beat.
94EBNr2.jpg

I could listen to you guys talk all day... u guys are cool. Only own a RMD. Thinned the edge a bit to a 30° inclusive convex and it performs like a dream. Even chopped down a 4" sapling in like 2mins.

Back