Swamp Rat and SYKCO Chat

Hey T!

Ya, for sure. I've got a friend in town that owns a pub and grill, and he turns one of his tv's over to KOD for me (don't get anything but prime and netflix at home). I think MTM MarriedTheMedic MarriedTheMedic is going to be in this season along with Jonny.
Sweet! Keep it in the family!
Jonny you got it made brother. I might get my wife on there if that one place known to be uber hot were to freeze over. o_O

Only problem with that is it would slow me down from getting a larger swamp rat that my collection needs. Not sure if I go to the rucki as a machete/golok which I use a lot or if I should scour the forum for that 9-11in chopper to complement the RW. Both eventually but I'm not made of money yet.
Hey BE, check out the 1311 and the Dog Soldier down yonder for sale. That 1311 looks like a beast.

The only swamprat I own is the original mountanmandu and it is a tough (toughest knife I own) knife so I may not be qualified to comment. It is heavy and will baton through a a,brick. I would love to acquire an infiweiler or maybe even a plain Ratweiler. The knife speaks to me in all the photos I have seen.

Last edited:
The ratweiler is amazing. I'm trying to score a mountainmandu or rat daddy. A mountainmandu sold today and there's a rat daddy LE posted for above my acceprable limit. The ratweiler is well priced and I may have a 2nd ratweiler before too long if someone doesn't take.

The ratweiler is amazing. I'm trying to score a mountainmandu or rat daddy. A mountainmandu sold today and there's a rat daddy LE posted for above my acceprable limit. The ratweiler is well priced and I may have a 2nd ratweiler before too long if someone doesn't take.

BR, if you're after big SR blade then you will probably find much better deals on Mountainmandu than on Rat Daddy/Mastiff given the 'recent' release.
Sometimes (VERY sometimes!!) a decent deal on Battle Rat will come up.

Otherwise Rucki from the site might be a way to go

BR, if you're after big SR blade then you will probably find much better deals on Mountainmandu than on Rat Daddy/Mastiff given the 'recent' release.

I'm just surprised the rat daddy is 2x the ratweiler price and the ratweiler has been sitting for a few days. I think I would go for the battle mistress busse first which is available on the website before going after the used rat daddy since the price of the daddy is more. If someone buys it, great.

I do think I need a Rucki while they're available for machete/golok uses.

I like the 1311 for big chores!
dj0Z4dV.jpg

Yes, she is. :)
Sweet! Now I wonder who has bragging rights....you or Jonny? Hmm? o_O

The only swamprat I own is the mountanmandu and it is a tough (toughest knife I own) knife so I may not be qualified to comment. It is heavy and will baton through a a,brick. I would love to acquire an infiweiler or maybe even a plain Ratweiler. The knife speaks to me in all the photos I have seen.
YN - you will NOT regret buying a Ratweiler. Just ask Bikerector.

Elof - words of wisdom from somebody who has been there and prolly bought one in each color available. :eek:

I like the 1311 for big chores!
dj0Z4dV.jpg
Is this what you used in the competition?

Elof - words of wisdom from somebody who has been there and prolly bought one in each color available. :eek:

There are a few thick cuts that have been speaking to me recently. Started as a whisper, seems to be getting closer to a yell. I think one has orange g10 handles and I'm big sucker for orange, even if I like the texture of micarta more.

I think the common mantra is, "if you're not sure if one is enough, better have seven."

There are a few thick cuts that have been speaking to me recently. Started as a whisper, seems to be getting closer to a yell. I think one has orange g10 handles and I'm big sucker for orange, even if I like the texture of micarta more.

I think the common mantra is, "if you're not sure if one is enough, better have seven."
Yea, you've been listening to elof_alv elof_alv
I think ol elof has a money tree out back.

No sir, I used a CPK.

The recently released mmd is a busse, not a swamprat I believe—it’s also a lot lighter being ffg. Still, the originals aren’t that expensive as users—I got mine for about $200 with sheath(an amazing deal, but it needed an entirely new edge).

Back