The Practical Hunter has arrived. All Hail the Practical Hunter !!!

I checked Derrick's site and couldn't find any... Drop me an email or PM and let me know how much $$ for one of these. I REALLY like this design a lot. :D

Derrick doesn't have his yet. But the 15th knife is coming out of the oven today. And the first ten are getting finish ground.

Do you have a link or can you PM me the exact specs on this one... handle/blade length? Just wanted to make sure the handle is long enough for my preference. Thanks.

Derrick doesn't have his yet. But the 15th knife is coming out of the oven today. And the first ten are getting finish ground.

Andy doesn't know it yet, but....we are going to feature him and his knives in our monthly newsletter. :)

Andy doesn't know it yet, but....we are going to feature him and his knives in our monthly newsletter. :)

Thats cool!!! I don't get that newsletter.!? Whats up wit dat? I'll go sign up now.

Did you see the update pics?? Neato! Do you mind me updating folks on what you're getting? I hope not. I'm pushing to finish the entire batch by months end. But I'm going to ship them in batches of five (per model) anyway, so you can expect some woodsmen next week or so.

I don't mind at all.

We are doing a series of articles with interviews with our knife makers. they hav been fun, and it really helps people get to know the guys behind the knives.

Thats awesome. You'll have Woodsmen soon then!! And the Bushcrafters are finish ground also! Ladyfingers are out of heat treat, and the KPH's are going in next!

KPH2processingvenison11-2010.jpg

:)

'Bout that time again.

Still in love.

:)

(edit: BTW, SPECTRE is leaving soon for another visit to Astan, although this time with higher rank, and, we hope, less vulnerable conditions. Take care, John. )

And the years go by, but the KPH still shines in use.

Neat to re-visit the announcement, and the names who have contributed to the thread.d

For all the fleeting reality of the internet, some stuff becomes treasured history.

Be gentle with yourselves.

Back