The RAT pack numbers thread, Get your number here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shotgunner - I guess I finally qualify for a Pack Number, so please set me up with one when you have a moment.

Thanks!

How does one know how many posts one might have? I know it's more than one.

Shotgunner - I guess I finally qualify for a Pack Number, so please set me up with one when you have a moment.
Thanks!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 2.64 seconds; generated 6 minute(s) ago. Search: Posts Made By: Parker ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums
I am hoping I qualify for one now as well. woohoo!!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.02 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: koda ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums
How does one know how many posts one might have? I know it's more than one.
howing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: RABII ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums
Please issue me a Rat Pack number.

Sincerely

Quentin
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.03 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: HoosierQ ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums
I think I'm at the 25 number. Great forum and great folks!

Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.02 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: Double Action ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

I'm a free man not a number , but if I must have one, make it a RAT!!

Can I have one please?

I'm a free man not a number , but if I must have one, make it a RAT!!

Can I have one please?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.05 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: milmak ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums
Jeez gundude your a frickin champ at this searchin' thing!

Makin' me look bad and stuff! :p

well *dusts his shoulders* i try, :D :cool:

1.. gundude, you should get paid for what you do .. this thread must be a lot of work

2.. does any of you Mr. and Mrs.Shotgunner received my bribe for the Rat Pack number 696 ? If not, I suggest you check each others pockets, one of you is rich! ;)

1.. gundude, you should get paid for what you do .. this thread must be a lot of work

2.. does any of you Mr. and Mrs.Shotgunner received my bribe for the Rat Pack number 696 ? If not, I suggest you check each others pockets, one of you is rich! ;)

it is okay man, i dont need anything, the thank you is enough, and i didnt get a bribe ;)

and for the record i do the checking only! i do not issue numbers! only shotty can do that! so i check the numbers, he issues them. for the record. :D

maybe but still.. you have to deal with the ESEE clientele.. asking gently and kindly to "GIVE ME MY PACK #!!!".. or the usual "when will I get it?"

Im trying to negotiate you a salary.. hope its gonna work :D

maybe but still.. you have to deal with the ESEE clientele.. asking gently and kindly to "GIVE ME MY PACK #!!!".. or the usual "when will I get it?"

Im trying to negotiate you a salary.. hope its gonna work :D

lol, dont worry man, im taken care of. ;) you dont need to do anything. i just like to check the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back