The RAT pack numbers thread, Get your number here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many do I have? I can't get the site to let me search...

Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 5.68 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: dangreco ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

:eek:

then you will wait for eternity for that number to come up! :eek:
it might be a few days then shotty will update the list, so take it easy.

I must be getting close. Have I got 25 yet? If so, please sign me up. Thanks.

Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.02 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: HoosierQ ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

:eek:

Allrighty then. I should be good to go. For the record, I have tried to contribute with content at all times. This post should be number 26.

Please issue me a RAT Pack number. Your patience with me is much appreciated. I will soon have two or three and hope to begin contributing even more. I plan to make some of my own accessories (Sheaths, pouches, mounting) out of leather and may even branch into Kydex when I will have even more to contribute.

Thanks.

Allrighty then. I should be good to go. For the record, I have tried to contribute with content at all times. This post should be number 26.

Please issue me a RAT Pack number. Your patience with me is much appreciated. I will soon have two or three and hope to begin contributing even more. I plan to make some of my own accessories (Sheaths, pouches, mounting) out of leather and may even branch into Kydex when I will have even more to contribute.

Thanks.

yeah thanks for making your posts count, it seems like you really like your ESEE's

Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.05 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: HoosierQ ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

as previously stated i dont give numbers i just check people. :eek:
and no need to apologize, you arent annoying :D :thumbup: :yawn: :D

I would like to request a # i love rat blades. i love them because they are bult on u.s. soil!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back