The RAT pack numbers thread, Get your number here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there ya go, i shoulda looked. :D when the list has been updated check the first post. it will be there.

Add me on... I probably was one of the first to own a rc4 but somtimes getting to the forum is hard... Anyways add me up....thanks

Add me on... I probably was one of the first to own a rc4 but somtimes getting to the forum is hard... Anyways add me up....thanks

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.86 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: fastcamo ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

only a few more.

I was wondering if I could get a RAT pack number? I think I may be around 25 posts. And if I did make it, is there anyone else from Brazil in the list? Would be cool to be the first :cool:.

add me in
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.02 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: knife lover ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

I was wondering if I could get a RAT pack number? I think I may be around 25 posts. And if I did make it, is there anyone else from Brazil in the list? Would be cool to be the first :cool:.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.34 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: LUW ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

Well, that didn't work, sorry.

odd,
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.04 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: swmp4L ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

im not sure why there is an incongruency, but i think you are right, you did rip those posts in that thread after all :rolleyes:

odd,
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.04 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: swmp4L ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

im not sure why there is an incongruency, but i think you are right, you did rip those posts in that thread after all :rolleyes:

I did a quick search with swmp4L in the lookup with just the drop down thing, and it showed up a post from you in this thread with the name bmkipe and showed 1 of 25 so I got excited, oops.

That's why I said "well that didn't work" I edited it, sorry. My bad. :foot: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back