Redmeadow Mini Cowbells

I'm not one to show off but...
75534366_2683944678323673_3532096282921271296_o.jpg

Showoff. Nice cutting board to go with that collection. By the way, yer inbox is full so, just betwixt you and me, watch yer mailbox on Wednesday.

Last edited:
U4i29ON.jpg

DTqPCp5.jpg

jt2NBs6.jpg

5E4uezR.jpg

Paulie did the prep work. He was doing a year for contempt, an dhe had a wonderful system for doing the garlic. He used a razor, and he would slice it so thin it would liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. It was a very good system.

ATP5xAO.jpg

Awesome Chris!!! :thumbsup: I don't remember that little one with the metal cowbell. Model?

I see a number of us have been the recipients of Scott's generosity! :cool:

I don’t think the little one has a name. It’s a very early Redmeadow. I only know of one “in circulation” that is older than this one. I believe @pertinux is the proud owner.

I don’t think the little one has a name. It’s a very early Redmeadow. I only know of one “in circulation” that is older than this one. I believe @pertinux is the proud owner.

Ah, interesting. I don't recall seeing pics of your little guy before, or a build WIP, etc. Wow, I didn't realize that hers was the oldest. :cool:

ETA - I forgot about that 2-word GAW in the other area of the forum. I found it, here's a pic of the Redmeadow Grittler:

(image courtesy of @pertinux)
Redmeadow_Grittler.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Chris!!! :thumbsup: I don't remember that little one with the metal cowbell. Model?

I see a number of us have been the recipients of Scott's generosity! :cool:

The small metal Cowbell is the first one I made, that's what started it all. I only made two of those knives (5" oal), I sent Chris that one as a novelty thank you after I won the Booby Prize in his giveaway (and joked that if I won the Cowbell I would mount it to my grinder, which I did and it still sits there today).
View media item 21
Sarah's knife is a bit larger, (7") and was the one that really started it all. When I was happy with my quality and felt like I was making a legitimate product I did a giveaway that she won. I had no intention of making knives and selling them on a regular basis until Scott of the Dopic type messaged me.
View media item 18
Scott asked me about doing a custom and after being very hesitant, this beast was made.
View media item 14Then there was Rupes Cocobolo...
(I think this was the time when I started making small Cowbells for each knife.)
View media item 16Sheldons Stacked leather
View media item 24Corsairs..
View media item 173Never thought I'd ever be talking about the history of Redmeadow Knives, but that's a quick rundown.

Back