The REK daily discussion thread :)

REK Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
As I work on different projects and finish them I'll post them up here!

Finished this up yesterday, Sebenza with a custom Ti stud, orange peeled scales, sandblasted, then bronze heat anodized. Has a nice feel!

i-xTbb9cv-X3.jpg

i-MvCQfrr-X3.jpg
i-HvSG4nR-X2.jpg

man... my weekend and first 2.5 days of this week has been consumed w/ getting this surface grinder in my shop! It was a nightmare lol. monday nothing went right and we ended up not being able to get it which meant I had to extend my rental on the pallet jack I had by a day, fortunately my dad and brother were still able to help me the next day (tuesday) with my dad's bobcat w/ forks.

Just as we got it home it started to rain so I had to throw a tarp over it until it let up, then we were able to fit it through my custom short double door into my shop lol. oh yeah, that is after we had to block up under the floor to reinforce that first. Anyway, here's a few shots!

cleared out some shop space first!
i-79f799f-X2.jpg

i-Qn7SVv8-X2.jpg

i-zZ7zJN2-X2.jpg
i-c6sGnhW-X2.jpg
i-GrqSdQg-X2.jpg
i-4G4zndD-X2.jpg

man... my weekend and first 2.5 days of this week has been consumed w/ getting this surface grinder in my shop! It was a nightmare lol. monday nothing went right and we ended up not being able to get it which meant I had to extend my rental on the pallet jack I had by a day, fortunately my dad and brother were still able to help me the next day (tuesday) with my dad's bobcat w/ forks.

Just as we got it home it started to rain so I had to throw a tarp over it until it let up, then we were able to fit it through my custom short double door into my shop lol. oh yeah, that is after we had to block up under the floor to reinforce that first. Anyway, here's a few shots!

i-79f799f-X2.jpg

i-Qn7SVv8-X2.jpg

i-zZ7zJN2-X2.jpg
i-c6sGnhW-X2.jpg
i-GrqSdQg-X2.jpg
i-4G4zndD-X2.jpg
Doesn’t Look like any fun, a lot of for thought made it happen, but should be well worth it.:)

i-79f799f-X2.jpg

i-Qn7SVv8-X2.jpg

i-zZ7zJN2-X2.jpg
i-c6sGnhW-X2.jpg
i-GrqSdQg-X2.jpg
i-4G4zndD-X2.jpg
Building you and your families future...nice job!

Back